1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone Else Playing Evil Within?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Notlad, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Notlad

It's not as scary as I thought it'd be, but I'm still enjoying it!

2. shinji

shinji Guest

Every single day of my life, as long as i can remember.

...oh, wait. You were talking about that new game that is basically, linear, a bunch of jump scares and somewhat nice graphics bundled with a lot of quick time events and blood? No, i fail to see the fun in a game like that.

Go pickup Metro 2033 from Humble Bundle, they're giving it out for free, now that is a scary game!

3. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

From what I've played of it, it's pretty much Resident Evil 4 with better graphics and an appropriately nonsensical sort-of-a-plot-but-not-really-just-play-the-damn-game-idiot. My brother enjoyed it some but I quickly lost interest

4. Benway

Benway Guest

I actually bought it on a whim, I saw a preview and thought it looked like the Resident Evil team's original concept for the first game (a paranormal outbreak rather than a bio-hazardous outbreak) and thus far, I must say, I really really like it!

The story's a little confusing so far, but I'm only on the third level, but it's kind of a weird mix between Resident Evil and Silent Hill, like, imagine if Silent Hill spread to a wider area and 'infected' a large area with evil spirits! It's pretty cool.