1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need some opinions/advice

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Akira12, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I love using the app pocket fiction to read my fanfics but I use my iPhone for it. I want to use my iPad but it just seems so awkward to carry it around wherever I go and such. I'm thinking of transferring all my photos to my iPad insteado f my iPhone but not sure if that's a great idea or not. So what do you all think? Should I use my iPad for reading/editing stuff/YouTube videos and such as we'll as photos? Also is there a way we're I can somehow keep the pocket fiction app synced like say I read this chapter of this story on my iPad and when I go to my iPhone it syncs it so its up to date so I don't have to try and figure out were I left off since they have different page layouts? For all you iPad and iPhone people what do you use what for?

2. mangotree

Maybe you could use iCloud Photo Sharing somehow to sync your photos between both devices?
    https://www.apple.com/au/icloud/icloud-photo-sharing.html

According to the Pocket Fiction app website, it doesn't sync progress/pages between devices. I find this strange because it's a pretty common thing with other e-readers.
    The only thing the app syncs is Story Favourites and Story Alerts.

3. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The photo sharing sounds cool but then again it takes up a ton of space if you have a ton of photos. You can do the one we're it keeps optimized photos only but to get non optimized you have to find them on the iCloud site. So I'll just mail ones I want over lol thanks for the info though I never heard of the sharing thing xD.