1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poke'Fans, Unite!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Kaiser, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I know there is quite a bit of Poke'mon fans here, so, I figured, I'd make a fun little questionnaire, pertaining to the series. Feel free, to answer as many, or as little as you want.

What is your favorite Generation I (Red/Blue/Yellow) game?
    What is your favorite Generation II (Gold/Silver/Crystal) game?
    What is your favorite Generation III (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen) game?
    What is your favorite Generation IV (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver) game?
    What is your favorite Generation V (Black/White/Black 2/White 2) game?
    What is your favorite Generation VI (X/Y/Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire) game?

What is your favorite Generation I Poke'mon?
    What is your favorite Generation II Poke'mon?
    What is your favorite Generation III Poke'mon?
    What is your favorite Generation IV Poke'mon?
    What is your favorite Generation V Poke'mon?
    What is your favorite Generation VI Poke'mon?

What is your favorite Legendary (Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, etc) Poke'mon, from any Generation?

Who is your favorite Generation I Gym Leader?
    Who is your favorite Generation II Gym Leader?
    Who is your favorite Generation III Gym Leader?
    Who is your favorite Generation IV Gym Leader?
    Who is your favorite Generation V Gym Leader?
    Who is your favorite Generation VI Gym Leader?

Who is your favorite Poke'mon Champion, of any Generation?

What is your favorite Generation I Town?
    What is your favorite Generation II Town?
    What is your favorite Generation III Town?
    What is your favorite Generation IV Town?
    What is your favorite Generation V Town?
    What is your favorite Generation VI Town?

Which Poke'mon Region is your favorite, of any Generation?

What is your favorite Poke'mon Type, in general?

Which Generation I Starter Poke'mon is your favorite?
    Which Generation II Starter Poke'mon is your favorite?
    Which Generation III Starter Poke'mon is your favorite?
    Which Generation IV Starter Poke'mon is your favorite?
    Which Generation V Starter Poke'mon is your favorite?
    Which Generation VI Starter Poke'mon is your favorite?

What do you think of the Fairy-type addition, in Generation VI?

Which Mega-Evolution Poke'mon is your favorite?

What do you think of the Mega-Evolution forms addition, in Generation VI?

Which Poke'mon Antagonists (Team Rocket, Team Aqua/Magma, etc), from any Generation, are your favorite?

And finally, if Poke'mon were real, how many of you, wouldn't be here, but instead, would be out and about in the world, kicking ass and collecting Gym Badges? LOL!

#1 Kaiser, Nov 30, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  2. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Haha, I don't know nearly enough about Pokémon to competently answer this.

Anyway, I thought Ivysaur was totally legit.

Also, I randomly wanted to throw out there that I thought Jesse from Team Rocket was like, the most camp clearly gay guy in the series. Am I totally alone in thinking that? :confused:

3. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Jesse was the woman. James was the man, by the way.

And no, you weren't. In fact, several times in the series, there's been 'hints' about James. But at the same time, there have been moments where, he seems to care about Jesse, so, it's whatever the viewer/reader/player, chooses to go with.

4. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    BLARG, sorry I meant James. Criminy... :frowning2: It's been years. I think I was still in middle school.

5. DinelodiiGitli

You know I could actually answer all this but I would forever be labeled an even bigger nerd/geek than I already am. :lol:

As far as James goes I just always thought he was a slightly feminine cross dresser and as a child (no joke) I never even noticed or thought anything of it.

6. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

No worries.

I could tutor you in the Poke'ways, if you'd like. But I warn you, unlike how I can be here, I'm quite merciless when it comes to Poke'battles.

:lol:

7. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh shoosh. You're a GNU/Linux user, which is like having a nerd card surgically implanted. :kiss:

With respect to James' possible sexuality, I was acutely aware of it, because I was like 13-14, so I was becoming sexually aware, and I also began questioning my sexual orientation, which was like one of the most terrifying things of my life. :frowning2:

Haha :lol: sure. I mean, I probably wouldn't battle or anything. I just appreciated them as fantasy critters. ^^

Also, this thread inspired my to listen to the YouTube video of the original theme song! I plan to add it to my playlist of music to annoy people at the gym with. (I play music on my phone without a headset. You like music??? Get some! :lol:slight_smile:

8. Hiems

My favorite types are Water and Fairy because they're both good offensive-wise and defensive-wise. Water/Fairy Pokemon like Azumarill have few weaknesses. That's advantageous.

I think Fairy type is a game changer because Dragon Pokemon are now more vulnerable. Like Hydreigon looked so intimidating, but it's now 4x weak against Fairy type moves. Moonblast would destroy it haha. Fighting type Pokemon also aren't as scary anymore.

9. DinelodiiGitli

How did you know I had a nerd card implant?! :lol:
    And I know that feeling since I started questioning myself around the same age. (*hug*)

10. LordofNihil

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yellow (only played Yellow)
    Gold (only played Gold)
    Emerald
    Platinum/HeartGold
    White
    Omega Ruby/Y

Gengar
    Misdreavus
    Gardevoir
    Lucario
    Chandelure
    Aegislash

Dialga

Sabrina
    Morty
    Wallace
    Volkner
    No opinion/preference
    No opinion/preference

Steven ('cause he's sexy)

Lavender
    Goldenrod
    No opinion/preference
    Sunyshore
    Castelia
    Lumiose

Hoenn (maybe)

Ghost, with Fairy being second.

Bulbasaur <3
    Cyndaquil
    Mudkip
    Chimchar
    Snivy
    Froakie

The Fairy type made Gardevoir relevant as a pokemon again, in my opinion, so I think it's fine. Also, it strengthened other pokemon and is a great type offensively and defensively.

Mega Lucario has helped me a lot, so I love him.

I think mega-evolutions have made many terrible pokemon such as Mawile relevant (Mawile also got Fairy type, which is amazing), but some of them are unnecessary, and it's unfair that the "popular" ones get two >:c To be honest, unpopular opinion perhaps, but I don't care much for Charizard or Mewtwo and I never really did when I was younger.

Plasma because of N. N is amazing and sexy.

I would totally be out hunting the legendaries so I can take over the world :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. Clancularius

Clancularius Guest

I love mega lucario, I'm just a huge lucario fan.,it really annoyed me in x and y when they gave you a lucario suddenly. If pokemon were real I'd be the champion of the America region:slight_smile:

12. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here are my answers, lol. =D

What is your favourite Generation I (Red/Blue/Yellow) game?
    Never played any of these, unfortunately!

What is your favourite Generation II (Gold/Silver/Crystal) game?
    Again, I didn't play those. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But I've seen people play them, and I'll go for Silver (which happens to be a colour I really like)

What is your favourite Generation III (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen) game?
    Wooo, difficult!! I'm such a Hoenn fanboy. I would vote for Emerald, but I really loved Sapphire too! :icon_bigg As a note, I played all those games. XD

What is your favourite Generation IV (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver) game?
    SoulSilver!! :icon_bigg Such a masterpiece.

What is your favourite Generation V (Black/White/Black 2/White 2) game?
    Tricky, I would go for White, although I liked White2 too (I didn't play them, only watched them).

What is your favourite Generation VI (X/Y/Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire) game?
    Alpha Sapphire 100%!! :icon_bigg

What is your favourite Generation I Pokémon?
    So unfair! I have many favourites.. I would pick Venomoth, although I also like Butterfree, Pidgeot, Victreebel, Beedrill, Farfetch'd, so many.. XD

What is your favourite Generation II Pokémon?
    Why is this so hard? :lol: Furret is my vote. I would also like to point out that I love Ledian, Togetic, Xatu, Sunflora, Yanma, Sneasel, Octillery, Delibird...

What is your favourite Generation III Pokémon?
    What's up with all these difficult questions!! :lol: I would pick Gardevoir, but I like many more, such as Masquerain, Vibrava, Cradily, Huntail, Wynaut, ...

What is your favourite Generation IV Pokémon?
    I go for Carnivine! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I also like Yanmega, Staraptor, Chatot, Mothim, Pachirisu, Mismagius, Drifloon, ...

What is your favourite Generation V Pokémon?
    I go for Maractus. Others are Liepard, Unfezant, Dwebble, Sigilyph, Cofagrigus, Cinccino, Braviary, Volcarona, ...

What is your favourite Generation VI Pokémon?
    Vivilion!! :icon_bigg I also like Fletchlin, Fletchinder, Dragalge, more..

What is your favourite Legendary (Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, etc) Pokémon, from any Generation?
    Difficult! I go for Mew, but I really like Jirachi, Lugia and Celebi a lot too!!

Who is your favourite Generation I Gym Leader?
    Sabrina! =)

Who is your favourite Generation II Gym Leader?
    Though Bugsy is pretty cool, I go for Sabrina! =)

Who is your favourite Generation III Gym Leader?
    Flannery!! I don't like fire pokémon very much, but I like her so much! :lol:

Who is your favourite Generation IV Gym Leader?
    Torn between Bugsy and Sabrina, I go for Bugsy, cool pokémon! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Who is your favourite Generation V Gym Leader?
    Elesa or Skyla, I go for Skyla. =)

Who is your favourite Generation VI Gym Leader?
    Flannery again, she's the best! :icon_bigg

Who is your favourite Pokémon Champion, of any Generation?
    I actually am more focussed on beating them, than enjoying them. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I go for Steven. No, I don't like him, but I have quite some memories from the battles. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

What is your favourite Generation [...] Town?
    I have no favourite town, I've never had any I liked more than others, actually. =o

Which Pokémon Region is your favourite, of any Generation?
    Hoenn!! :icon_bigg

What is your favourite Pokémon Type, in general?
    Based on my likes, I would say bug.

Which Generation I Starter Pokémon is your favourite?
    Squirtle, because Blastoise is cool. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Which Generation II Starter Pokémon is your favourite?
    Though Chikorita is cute, I go for Totodile. =)

Which Generation III Starter Pokémon is your favourite?
    Torchic. No, I don't like fire pokémon, but this one is very cute and very useful!

Which Generation IV Starter Pokémon is your favourite?
    Totodile. =)

Which Generation V Starter Pokémon is your favourite?
    Oshawott!

Which Generation VI Starter Pokémon is your favourite?
    Torchic. =)

Before it existed, my brothers and I liked to make up our own Pokémon. I introduced to them a fairy type, when I was 12 or so. You can imagine I absolutely love to see it's in the game now!! :icon_bigg

Which Mega-Evolution Pokémon is your favourite?
    So difficult Kaiser!! I love Mega Beedrill, I love Mega Pidgeot, Mega Gyarados, Mega Mawile, Mega Gardevoir, Mega Banette... XD This is so hard!! I go for Mega Pidgeot, but it's a tie between the others! :lol:

Nice!! :icon_bigg

Which Pokémon Antagonists (Team Rocket, Team Aqua/Magma, etc), from any Generation, are your favourite?
    Team Aqua! :icon_bigg I love 'em!

And finally, if Pokémon were real, how many of you, wouldn't be here, but instead, would be out and about in the world, kicking ass and collecting Gym Badges? LOL!
    I totally would, and I would force my boyfriend to go with me!! :lol:

13. Kabuki

Never played them fully, but I did play Red, so my choice is Red.

Crystal definitely!

What is your favorite Generation III (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen) game?
    I choose 2 because they are different regions, for the Hoenn region, Emerald (the only one I've played) for the Kanto region, LeafGreen (I still have it!) :grin:

What is your favorite Generation IV (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver) game?
    Like the previous one, for the Sinnoh region, Platinum (really a huge improvement from the previous version) for the Johto region, SoulSilver.

I like them all, but my favorite, based on gameplay and story, would be Black 2. I loved the new pokémon additions from previous generations, and the Skyscraper on Black City was good. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Like the others featuring 2 different regions, for the Kalos region, X is my choice (I have both, but I prefer Xerneas) for the Hoenn region, definitely Alpha Sapphire! (I wish I could buy them!!) :lol:

What is your favorite Generation I Pokémon?
    Hmm... I never have a favorite, but if I have to choose, I would say Lapras. Worth the mention, and also good candidates to be my favorites too are: Butterfree, Chansey, Pigeot, Staryu (Starmie), Persian (Meowth), and Oddish.

What is your favorite Generation II Pokémon?
    For this one, if I have to choose, I would say Stantler. Worth the mention, and other candidates are: Togetic, Girafarig, Bellossom, Espeon and Umbreon, Blissey, and Skarmory.

What is your favorite Generation III Pokémon?
    The most I like on this one, not my favorite but exceeds the others, would have to be Feebas/Milotic. I just love the story behind it!! :lol: Others worth the mention, and good candidates are: Gardevoir, Masquerain, Mawile, Volbeat, Flygon, Banette, and Seviper.

What is your favorite Generation IV Pokémon?
    If I have to choose one, I think the one would be Mismagius. Again, like before, other worth mention, and possible candidates are: Luxray, Kricketune, Roserade, Mothim, Vespiquen, Finneon, and Skuntank.

What is your favorite Generation V Pokémon?
    I guess I'll have to choose Whimsicott on this one. I love the fluffy design it has. :grin: Others I like, and are possible candidates too, are: Leavanny, Liepard, Yamask (Cofagrigus), Cinccino, Gothitelle, Ducklett (Swanna), and Chandelure.

What is your favorite Generation VI Pokémon?
    Dragalge has to be the one I choose on this one. Others worth the mention are: Fletchinder, Espurr, Spritzee, Heliolisk, Goodra, and Phantump.

What is your favorite Legendary (Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, etc) Pokémon, from any Generation? My first ever favorite legendary Pokémon was Mewtwo, so I'll choose him, Mewtwo is my favorite. But, I'll choose one from every generation too, so: Gen I, Articuno; Gen II, Suicune; Gen III, Latios; Gen IV, Giratina (Origin Forme); Gen V, Reshiram; Gen VI, Xerneas.

Got to be Sabrina.

From Johto it would be, Morthy; from Kanto, Sabrina again.

Definitely Winona!

Volkner, the others are blah. :lol:

Elesa would be my choice, just because of her Black 2 appearance change. :grin:

I really like most of them, but I will have to choose Olympia.

Who is your favorite Pokémon Champion, of any Generation?
    No doubt Cynthia. That girl gave me the toughest champion battles of them all.

What is your favorite Generation I/II/III/IV/V/VI Town?
    Gen I, Saffron City; Gen II, Ecruteak City; Gen III, Fortree City; Gen IV, Sunyshore City; Gen V, Nimbasa City; Gen VI, Dendemille Town.

Which Pokémon Region is your favorite, of any Generation?
    Gotta be the Sinnoh Region for now. It might change when I play the new Hoenn remakes, the region looks incredible from what I've seen. :grin:

What is your favorite Pokémon Type, in general?
    It would have to be Psychic, although it doesn't really reflect on my pokemon choices.

Which Generation I Starter Pokémon is your favorite?
    Squirtle, no doubt.

Which Generation II Starter Pokémon is your favorite?
    Totodile, he was the first I chose on that game.

Which Generation III Starter Pokémon is your favorite?
    Treeko, definitely.

Which Generation IV Starter Pokémon is your favorite?
    This one is hard, I love both Piplup and Chimchar. Ugh!! Gotta go with Piplup, he was the first I chose.

Which Generation V Starter Pokémon is your favorite?
    No doubt Snivy, gotta love Serperior. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Which Generation VI Starter Pokémon is your favorite?
    Now this is hard!! :confused: I love all 3 of them!! Gaahh!! I'll have to go with Fennekin... no Froakie!! :bang: Fennekin, I'll stay with that one.

I love the idea!!! There were already some very obvious fairy looking Pokémon, so it was a nice addition. The best of all, it's immune to Dragon-type, those overused Pokémon, so that's good!

Which Mega-Evolution Pokémon is your favorite?
    I love a lot of them, from everyone, I'll have to choose Mega Beedrill. That has been the most awesome thing I've seen!! :lol: Others worth the mention are: Mega Banette, Mega Mawile, Mega Gardevoir/Gallade, Mega Lopunny, Mega Gengar, and Mega Sceptile.

It's a very nice thing. The only thing that I don't like about it, is that those one stage pokémon with Mega Evolution, won't ever receive a normal evolution.

Which Pokémon Antagonists (Team Rocket, Team Aqua/Magma, etc), from any Generation, are your favorite? Gotta be Team Flare, from the music, to how they look, to the plan they had, all of that makes it my favorite.

And finally, if Pokémon were real, how many of you, wouldn't be here, but instead, would be out and about in the world, kicking ass and collecting Gym Badges? LOL!
    Oh definitely!! I'll be sure to kick their ass!! Wait for me Cynthia (or this worlds counterpart) I'll definitely crush you! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: And yes Quem, we'll definitely travel together. :icon_wink

Now, I want to add another question to answer, so I'll do it myself. :grin:

Who is your favorite Elite Four member from each Pokémon Generation?
    From Gen I my favorite is, Lance. From Gen II my favorite is, Karen. From Gen III my favorite is, Glacia. From Gen IV my favorite is, Flint. From Gen V my favorite is, Grimsley. And from Gen VI my favorite is, Drasna.

14. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Poke'mon Yellow. It allowed you to obtain all three Region Starters, much easier, and was based closely on the Anime at the time.

I have fond memories of Gold, but Crystal had more to it, so, my vote goes to Crystal.

FireRed for the memories, but otherwise Emerald.

Platinum. Easily.

This is about the time, I stopped having access to the games. From here on out, I would rely on online battle simulators, to play with the newer Poke'mon. Black is the last game I played, so, it is Black by default.

Unfortunately, I have not had the chance to play any of these. But, I suspect, Alpha Sapphire would be my favorite, based on the original Sapphire.

What is your favorite Generation I Poke'mon?
    It is between Alakazam, Butterfree, Gengar, Snorlax, and Vaporeon.

What is your favorite Generation II Poke'mon?
    It is between Forretress, Heracross, Lanturn, and Tyranitar.

What is your favorite Generation III Poke'mon?
    It is between Ludicolo, Flygon, Slaking, Swampert, and Sceptile.

What is your favorite Generation IV Poke'mon?
    Infernape, hands down. But Yanmega, Hippowdon, Staraptor, and Garchomp are close seconds.

What is your favorite Generation V Poke'mon?
    Chandelure. No contest.

What is your favorite Generation VI Poke'mon?
    Greninja, followed closely by Aegislash.

What is your favorite Legendary (Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, etc) Poke'mon, from any Generation?
    Mewtwo, followed closely by Kyogre.

Sabrina, easily.

Blue/Gary Oak.

Flannery, I'd say.

It is between Crasher Wake (for the lulz), Candice, and Volkner.

It is between Elesa and Skyla.

Unfortunately, I've never played the Generation VI games, so, I cannot answer this.

Who is your favorite Poke'mon Champion, of any Generation?
    The one,
    The only,
    Cynthia.

What is your favorite Generation I Town?
    It is between Celadon City and Lavender Town.

What is your favorite Generation II Town?
    Blackthorn City.

What is your favorite Generation III Town?
    Mossdeep City.

What is your favorite Generation IV Town?
    Hearthome City.

See, I liked, and I miss, the Fashion Show mini-games. I always had my Poke'mon looking spiffy.

What is your favorite Generation V Town?
    Celestial Tower.

What is your favorite Generation VI Town?
    Unfortunately, I've never played the Generation VI games, so, I cannot answer this.

Which Poke'mon Region is your favorite, of any Generation?
    Johto-Kanto, simply for the combined size of them. Otherwise, Sinnoh takes this, for the diversity.

What is your favorite Poke'mon Type, in general?
    It is between Ghost, Psychic, and Dragon.

Which Generation I Starter Poke'mon is your favorite?
    Bulbasaur.

Which Generation II Starter Poke'mon is your favorite?
    Totodile.

Which Generation III Starter Poke'mon is your favorite?
    It is between Mudkip and Treecko.

Which Generation IV Starter Poke'mon is your favorite?
    Chimchar, though I do like Piplup and Turtwig. Infernape is just too bad ass.

Which Generation V Starter Poke'mon is your favorite?
    Snivy.

Which Generation VI Starter Poke'mon is your favorite?
    Froakie.

Since I play on battle simulators, I have to say, it's taken some getting used to. To be totally honest, I'm still not sure, what does what anymore. It was such a huge reshuffle of the power balance of the game.

Which Mega-Evolution Poke'mon is your favorite?
    It is between Mega Gengar and Mega Sableye.

It had potential. It'd, finally, give fans new forms, for the traditional 3-stage evolutions. It shouldn't have been used for any others, however; instead, these, who fall below the 3-stage evolutions, should have just received a new evolution.

Which Poke'mon Antagonists (Team Rocket, Team Aqua/Magma, etc), from any Generation, are your favorite?
    Team Galactic.

And finally, if Poke'mon were real, how many of you, wouldn't be here, but instead, would be out and about in the world, kicking ass and collecting Gym Badges?
    I think so.

Now, what would my ambitions be? I'm torn, really...

On one hand, I'd like to be a Poke'Champion, of some sort, perhaps even assigned to the Elite Four. But on the other, I'd probably become the sympathetic antagonist.

15. Ryu

Ryu

This is gonna take a while...
    What is your favorite Generation I (Red/Blue/Yellow) game? Blue
    What is your favorite Generation II (Gold/Silver/Crystal) game? Silver
    What is your favorite Generation III (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen)game? Sapphire
    What is your favorite Generation IV (Diamond/Pearl/Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver) Soul Silvergame?
    What is your favorite Generation V (Black/White/Black 2/White 2) game? hahaha... Nobody likes gen V...
    What is your favorite Generation VI (X/Y/Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire) game? Omega ruby
    What is your favorite Generation I Poke'mon? Magikarp... Seriously...
    What is your favorite Generation II Poke'mon? TYPLOSION 4 LIFE MOTHER FUCKERS *clears throat* sorry, my first starter...
    What is your favorite Generation III Poke'mon? Tough one... I'm gonna say...either sceptile.... Gardevoir.... Ninetales... My ninetales is called Naruto...
    What is your favorite Generation IV Poke'mon? Another tough one, as these are the two generations I know best... I'm gonna say...
    What is your favorite Generation V Poke'mon? Haha, I barley played gen V and sold black before I finished the game so I have no freaking clue. Until summer earlier this year I had a break from pokemon, and black was the newest pokemon game I played...
    What is your favorite Generation VI Poke'mon? Until I got omega ruby! I've almost finished sapphire, so I got Omega Ruby to mix it up a bit... Also I'm only on wattsons gym in or so I haven't seen anything new so far... I'm get Y once I finish or and sapphire.

1. Mewtwo (not much choice)
    2. Lugia (my first ledgendary)
    3. Shiny Rayquaza... So cool...
    4. Arceus...
    5. *crickets*
    6. Yvetal

Oh god there's more...
    Who is your favorite Generation I Gym Leader? Misty
    Who is your favorite Generation II Gym Leader? Morty... Or falkner, he has cool hair...
    Who is your favorite Generation III Gym Leader? Wallace I dunno... Watson is my least faviroute... Damn that gym was hard...
    Who is your favorite Generation IV Gym Leader? I only played SS, so not much knowledge...
    Who is your favorite Generation V Gym Leader? *sighs*
    Who is your favorite Generation VI Gym Leader? Only gen 6 game I have is omega ruby...

Who is your favorite Poke'mon Champion, of any Generation? Lance

What is your favorite Generation I Town? Lavander town...
    What is your favorite Generation II Town? Ecruteak
    What is your favorite Generation III Town? The one near route 113. No real reason.
    What is your favorite Generation IV Town? Never played DPP
    What is your favorite Generation V Town? Please stop with gen V...
    What is your favorite Generation VI Town? Never played x/y

Which Poke'mon Region is your favorite, of any Generation? Johto

What is your favorite Poke'mon Type, in general? How the hell do I answer? Fire? I don't know!

Which Generation I Starter Poke'mon is your favorite? I guess Ivysaur. I chose it in SS...
    Which Generation II Starter Poke'mon is your favorite? TYPHLSION 4 THE WIN MOTHER FUCKERS
    Which Generation III Starter Poke'mon is your favorite? Sceptile
    Which Generation IV Starter Poke'mon is your favorite? Hmm... Torterra
    Which Generation V Starter Poke'mon is your favorite? God damn...
    Which Generation VI Starter Poke'mon is your favorite? Shiny greninja

What do you think of the Fairy-type addition, in Generation VI? Pff, mix things up a bit and makes me have to relearn the entire table again, but... Actully, relearning the table dosen't appeal to me....

Which Mega-Evolution Poke'mon is your favorite? Metagross

What do you think of the Mega-Evolution forms addition, in Generation VI? I like them...

Which Poke'mon Antagonists (Team Rocket, Team Aqua/Magma, etc), from any Generation, are your favorite? Gen III ones, I like them equally... Maybe N but not team plasma.

And finally, if Poke'mon were real, how many of you, wouldn't be here, but instead, would be out and about in the world, kicking ass and collecting Gym Badges? LOL!
    I would... Probably... The kicking ass with pokémon part is good, the no food, no drink, no bed, no family part isn't appealing. It's funny because when you think about it, pokémon is about 12 year old kids beating 7 year old kids for money, then climbing a mountain and staying there for the rest of your life.

16. iiimee

All I'm saying is... Team Rocket was by far the best set of villains!

17. Skylights

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Pokemon Crystal has always, and will always be my childhood.

18. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

Pokemon Blue is best.

So many fun glitches! AND you forgot Green of gen 1

#18 NingyoBroken, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
  19. biboy22

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It would take me for ever to answer all those questions but my fave starter pokemon has to be mudkip he so adorable and wen he evolves in to Swampert and u teach him all the right moves hes unstoppable

20. Steele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sure, why not?

What is your favorite Generation I game? Red
    What is your favorite Generation II game? Silver
    What is your favorite Generation III game? Sapphire
    What is your favorite Generation IV game? SoulSilver (only one I played)
    What is your favorite Generation V game? White
    What is your favorite Generation VI game? Y (only one I played)

What is your favorite Generation I Poke'mon? Charizard
    What is your favorite Generation II Poke'mon? Typhlosion
    What is your favorite Generation III Poke'mon? Flygon
    What is your favorite Generation IV Poke'mon? Mismagius
    What is your favorite Generation V Poke'mon? Chandelure
    What is your favorite Generation VI Poke'mon? Aegislash

What is your favorite Legendary Poke'mon, from any Generation? Ho-Oh

Who is your favorite Generation I Gym Leader? Erika
    Who is your favorite Generation II Gym Leader? Morty
    Who is your favorite Generation III Gym Leader? Flannery
    Who is your favorite Generation IV Gym Leader? Morty (since I never played D/P/P)
    Who is your favorite Generation V Gym Leader? Marlon
    Who is your favorite Generation VI Gym Leader? Olympia, I guess

Who is your favorite Poke'mon Champion, of any Generation? Lance or Cynthia

What is your favorite Generation I Town? Lavender Town
    What is your favorite Generation II Town? Ecruteak City
    What is your favorite Generation III Town? Fortree City
    What is your favorite Generation IV Town? Not sure, never played
    What is your favorite Generation V Town? Icirrus City
    What is your favorite Generation VI Town? Lavarre City

Which Poke'mon Region is your favorite, of any Generation? Johto

What is your favorite Poke'mon Type, in general? Fire or Ghost

Which Generation I Starter Poke'mon is your favorite? Charmander
    Which Generation II Starter Poke'mon is your favorite? Cyndaquil
    Which Generation III Starter Poke'mon is your favorite? Treecko
    Which Generation IV Starter Poke'mon is your favorite? Piplup
    Which Generation V Starter Poke'mon is your favorite? Snivy
    Which Generation VI Starter Poke'mon is your favorite? Froakie

What do you think of the Fairy-type addition, in Generation VI? I wish it buffed Ice, but if anything it just made ice more useless, so I hold some resentment towards it

Which Mega-Evolution Poke'mon is your favorite? Gyarados or Charizard

What do you think of the Mega-Evolution forms addition, in Generation VI? Don't like them, honestly

Which Poke'mon Antagonists (Team Rocket, Team Aqua/Magma, etc), from any Generation, are your favorite? Rocket

And finally, if Poke'mon were real, how many of you, wouldn't be here, but instead, would be out and about in the world, kicking ass and collecting Gym Badges? Maybe, though I'd feel bad for the pokemon involved...