1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Catherine

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by iiimee, Dec 6, 2014.

1. iiimee

Hey, does anyone hear know of this game? I played it a while ago and I'm a huge fan, but I want to know if anyone else knows about it? If you do, what's your opinion on it? Do you have a favorite character? I also want to know, just to keep the conversation going, what flaws you might have found with it, or how to improve the game! :icon_bigg

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

My favorite character was Katherine (and I thought she was really hot too X'3)

I personally enjoyed it. I'm not a huge fan of puzzle like games, but the story elements made it really fun.

3. Quiet Raven

Not a fan of that kind of puzzle gameplay, but I can't deny the quality of the game. The way the story and gameplay compliment each other is very good, and the story is extremely unique for a game and just very interesting.

I really can't think of any flaws the game has, except the gameplay just isn't my thing, but that really isn't a flaw to the game.

Favorite character? Hmm... Hard to say. I don't think I really have a favorite. I find every character was well written, and complimented each other well.