1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon On Wii

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by willycubed28, Dec 10, 2014.

1. willycubed28

Okay gamers I need some opinion. I only have a Wii and I am a huge fan of Mortal Kombat. If you have played Mortal Kombat: Armageddon for Wii can you please tell me how it was? Was it fun? Anything you can tell me so I know if I should buy it or not would be greatly appreciated!

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

You must be a huge fan if you enjoyed Armageddon lol. I've never played it on the Wii but aside from jerky, semi-responsive controls (fighting games really aren't meant to be played with motion sensor tech) and 1 exclusive character i imagine it isn't any different from the normal version. What you ought to do is purchase a PS4 or PS3 and get MKX instead ^_^

3. willycubed28

I never said I enjoyed it because I have never played it. lol I just said that I am a huge fan of Mortal Kombat in general. Plus I do not have the money to spend to get a PS3 or PS4...sadly ;-(. I was just wondering how the game was.