1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sound quality similar to Apple Earpods?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Jax12, Dec 24, 2014.

1. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really like the sound quality that Apple Earpods provide. I have the Monster DNA over-ear headphones but the clarity of the music is lacking.

I hear audio technica is good, but any other suggestions?

2. Saultsj

Saultsj Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I brought the Bayerdynamic dt 770 pro recently and am really happy with them.
    Without a decent headphone amp they sound clear and have almost perfect frequency response.
    With a headphone amp they can produce amazing bass and impressive clarity at high volumes.
    I suspect however that these headphones are far out of most peoples budget unless you really want the best audio experience.

3. DawnM

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've got major brand loyalty to Skullcandy. Their ink'd earbuds are some of my favorites. My first pair of over ear headphones were Hesh, and they were amazing (They still worked, even after they got stepped on) and now I've got a pair of aviators. If you're looking for a pair of on ear, then I would recommend the Navigators. They're just as good as the Aviators, I just prefer over ear.

As for price, Amazon usually has good deals, Toys-R-Us has the ink'd on sale more often than not, and I got my Aviators used on eBay with no issue.

#3 DawnM, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2014