1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What from software should do instead of "Scholar of the First Sin"

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by JessicaWolfess, Jan 2, 2015.

1. JessicaWolfess

So , pretty much every 'souls fan knew ds 2 would come to ps4 and xbone since the announcement of the game(Don't get mad at me calling the xbox one the xbone, microsoft fanboys. Since ebgames where I live call it that too!) But what I think they should do instead of a generic "Remastered edition with all the dlc" like they do for every game that has come out on last gen consoles (wouldn't surprise me if they did a Ratchet and clank trillogy HD HD for ps4) is do a "souls trillogy hd". It would include demons souls, dark souls 1 and dark souls 2 for xbox, ps4 and not just windows but they should do it for mac and linux aswell! (A linux port would make more scense than a mac port because steamos, steam machines and the valve controller are going full force this year). On ps4 and xbox all 3 games would play at native 1920x1080 and 60 frames per second, on pc make all 3 games playable on keyboard and mouse and have keyboard and mouse button prompts instead of just xbox controller ones. They could have made this after bloodbourne and it would have been awesome!