1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I screenshot my friends' snapchats

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ClosetedGayGuy, Jan 2, 2015.

1. ClosetedGayGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    When some of my more attractive friends (muscular ones) snapchat me, I save their pictures without them knowing and masturbate to it later on...

I want to know if this is really messed up, or if some of you guys do it as well maybe?

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't. But I don't have snapcat, or guy friends I view that way.

What was wrong this the other thread like this you made?

3. heyguyswhatsup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I never save Snapchats. I get anxious at the possibility of even trying with an app, because the embarrassment of if it notifies the other person.

Either way, I have no reason to and if I did that kind of thing, I'd have Facebook. Or I'd keep viewing the story until the image burned in my head :lol:

4. heyguyswhatsup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I never save Snapchats. I get anxious at the possibility of even trying with an app, because the embarrassment of if it notifies the other person.

Either way, I have no reason to and if I did that kind of thing, I'd have Facebook. Or I'd keep viewing the story until the image burned in my head :lol:

5. raiden04

raiden04 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't either. In fact I probably wouldn't even use it if I didn't have this compulsive need to 'see' all my friends' stories :/
    Anyhoo, doesn't the snapper get a notification if the snappee screenshots the image?

6. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    IT's really messed up, that's what stalkers and creeps do, get a grip

7. AlexPanda94

AlexPanda94 Guest

Sorry to be the one to burst bubbles here but it does notify people when you screenshot stuff, someone I was interested in being in a relationship with screenshot pictures of me all the time and I was notified by snapchat each time.
    - And yes, that is messed up IMO.

8. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Unless you use a third-party app designed to prevent their knowing, they are made aware when you screenshot their snapchats.

More importantly, it is absolutely unacceptable to save photos without permission, especially photos you use for sexual purposes/of an inherently sexual nature. It'd be less objectionable if you merely looked at them and remembered them/kept going through a snap story, as that's still somewhat within the bounds of what Snapchat is made for and how it's expected to be used. But to actually save them without the knowledge and consent of the sender is creepy. Though if you're clumsy, they'll be aware. They'll just have not consented.

9. MrK21

Dude have the courtesy to ASK the person first. I mean seriously. You may as well take a picture of someone's butt in the locker room with out them knowing it.