1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is the iPad Air 2 worth the money?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by gaynerd64, Jan 10, 2015.

1. gaynerd64

I am in desperate need of a new tablet and can't make up my mind on which to get. I was going to get the NVIDIA Shield but I read reviews saying that it is slow and fragile. I am now planning to get the 64 GB iPad Air 2 but it so damn expensive. My reasoning for getting it over an equivalent tablet is that I already have an iMac and Yosemite allows both of them to integrate with eachother. I also believe Apple makes higher quality products. But is the tablet really worth spending $700 on?

2. gazwkd

gazwkd Guest

I looked at the shield when it came out and every review I read rates it quite highly and none mentioned it being fragile. Not sure where you have got that from.
    It's suppose to be a really great gaming tablet.

If your locked into Apple then the price may be worth paying for an Ipad otherwise I'd say there are way overpriced for the specs your getting.

3. Images and Words

no, it's not. my iPad 3 seems to work just as good as my friend's Air 2 on most games.