1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I claimed a little moon in Kerbal Space Program

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by RainDreamer, Jan 11, 2015.

1. RainDreamer

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congrats! KSP is one of the greatest games ever made. Love your custom space suit too.

What sort of mods are you running? Because that command module is nowhere near stock :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and even RasterPropMonitor doesn't give you that advanced a control panel.

Here are some of my better screenshots :grin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

No LGBT pride, but I imagine my space empire would be cool with it. Everybody loves explosions XD

#2 Argentwing, Jan 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  3. RainDreamer

Thanks!
    I have like...uh...over a hundred mods (including dependencies, so not actually that much) and many of them are actually work in progress.
    The pod I am using is the ALCOR pod . It is the pod that Raster Prop Monitor was actually created for, to provide it with very detailed IVA control.

And nice bases! I have bases planned with this mod, but it will be much later for my Kerbals, since base building requires a lot of investment in logistics first with that mod.

At first I have some generic space agencies flag too, but then I feel like I should represent! In space! The Mun was a bit grey, so I want to bring some colour to it!

4. RainDreamer

Was planning to just edit the first post to avoid a bump, but forgot I can't do that here.
    Here is the following rescue mission report after what happened to the previous one: KSP Rescue Mission - LastShot - Imgur