1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harvest Moon games!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by florence2000, Jan 13, 2015.

1. florence2000

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hello!

I only have one Harvest Moon game and that is tott and I really really love it!I am also planning to get Story of Seasons when it comes out which is made by the same people.

Does anyone else here like Harvest Moon?

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I enjoyed the series :slight_smile: I personally played the older ones more often like 64 and Back to Nature

3. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Back to Nature is AWESOME!

4. Aro

Aro

I love Harvest Moon and I've played every single game in the series since the NES version! The handheld ones aren't my favorite, though the most recent (I think) 3DS one was a blast since you could create the town as well. For me, the fondest memories are of the N64 version. While things improved steadily through the years, that was my first real love in it. My second favorites would have to be the ones from the GameCube and Wii. Animal Parade was very charming. I've like all of them. My favorite one of all would have to be Magical Melody. Loved the characters, loved the story, and I really liked achieving all of those notes and collecting them all. c:

5. Aspen

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Love Harvest Moon! I've played A Wonderful Life, Friends of Mineral Town, More Friends of Mineral Town, Magical Melody, and Save the Homeland. I'm not sure which one is my favorite. Probably Friends of Mineral Town, though A Wonderful Life will always have a special place in my heart.

6. ogreaphy

ogreaphy Guest

I like Harvest Moon a lot!
    I think I've only played Friends of Mineral Town and Tale of Two Towns, though. I watched the playthrough for the rest. I started playing ToTT in an emulator, so when I got my DS I lost all progress (I still can't figure out how to get my saves) and I don't want to start it all over again.
    I can't wait to get Story of Seasons when it comes out!

7. Jellal

Only played A Wonderful Life with my roommates. It was a ton of fun messing around with, but I never got seriously invested in it. I just can't quite get into games like Harvest Moon or Animal Crossing, I need to do some dungeon crawling too. So Rune Factory is more my style.