1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Final Fantasy XIV

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by burntout, Jan 14, 2015.

1. burntout

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey guys!

So, I'm just wondering if anyone here plays Final Fantasy XIV? In particular it would be great if there was someone on the EU servers? And even so so much better if that person (who likely doesn't exist) happened to be in the Zodiark world?

Otherwise, how good is that game!?

2. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Never played it. Been wanting to though. Unsure if it is also for the console gamers.

3. burntout

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm currently playing it on PS4 and really enjoying it! Naturally the chat is difficult not having a keyboard but the system is actually quite intuitive for it being a game you'd normally play on a computer. Download the free timed trial if you're not sure! I personally think it is great.

4. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

What consoles is it on?

5. kem

kem

Played it for the duration of the 30-day trial. Fun game, once I have more time and money I might renew my sub and play it again. I'm not a fan of subscription based games though...

6. burntout

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm usually not a fan of them either kem but I really do seem to be enjoying Final Fantasy. Usually with MMORPG's I can't play them as they usually contain far too much grinding. Now don't get me wrong, this game has a lot of grinding, but I don't mind it as there are so many side-activities and such that if you get bored, it's easy to change you're play style and the game feels fresh again for it. So, yeah, I guess I don't mind paying the subscription fee as it does keep me entertained. Certainly cheaper than buying a new game anyway.