1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSN cards

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by sharkpool, Jan 18, 2015.

1. sharkpool

Do they sell them at walmart? if so, how do they look? i've google them and i've found three different cards: blue, gray and black. which one is the current one or do they all work?

just in case you were wondering it's because i don't live in the us and someone there will be buying one for me, so i need to give good instructions. thanks in advance :slight_smile:

2. Quiet Raven

Yes, they sell them at Wa-Mart. The colour, I believe, depends on the country. But I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure they would be blue in US.

Just look for a picture of the bag with with the button symbols on it. (The x, circle, square, and triangle) That should stand out almost as much as the colour.

Oh, and also, do you have a U.S. PSN account? Because if not, the card won't work. They are region locked. But it is very easy to just make an account from a different region to make it work. All you have to do is make a new account like normal, and say you are live the U.S. Simple. Lol.

#2 Quiet Raven, Jan 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2015