1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clash of clans... Giants lvl1 along high level archers for farming...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Straight ally, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    I was thinking this.... The clan wars matchmaking are based on both offense and defense... But without discriminiaing how good a combination is... Meaning a person who have focused in upgrading farming units might be matched with someone who have focused in upgrading power units...

So i have now a second account and im focusing in power units, and so, bu not upgrading farming units in order for my offense power to be underestimated by the matchmaking system... This means im focusing on upgrading wizards, and later i will upgrade pekkas , golems and witches... But i still got to farm... S what im doing is this:

I will train my archers till they are at level 5 and instead of using barbarians i will substitue them by lvl 1 giants... The reason is that unlike higher level giants, they are extremly cheap , they only cost 250 elixir(level 2 cost 3 times that but only offer a little more of health and attack)

A level 1 giant does a lot less damage than 5 lvl6 barbarians ..but i dont want them for attack i want them so the archers can live... They have only 3/5 of the sum of the ho of 5 lvl 6 barbarians... But this doesnt counts for splash damage, in with case what matters is that the giant will resist 3 times more than barbarians in the face of mortars, wizard tower and multi target inferno towers... Also a gisnt is cheaper than 5 lvl 6 barbarians... So... What do you think of my strategy... Any tip, any flaw you notice?

2. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

It will likely work against lower level town halls but the higher ones will likely just beat your Giants easily. Whenever I farm I just use Archers and Barbarians but will only attack bases that have not emptied their mines/drills and are on the outskirts of the walls. You sound higher then me though, with lvl 5 archers, so you probably already know any advice that I can give.

#2 JackAttack, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015