1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had something weird happen with a gamer

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Alt, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Alt

Alt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'd been playing Smite with someone, let's say Matthew, and we've talked and partied together for a week or so. Now he had said he was gay and I said so as well. We would talk about things, he seemed like a pretty laid back and happy person. The second I mentioned I was seeing someone, I got shut down. He sent me tells saying why him and not me, my ass is probably better than his, this, that and a lot more. The next day he said I am annoying, will never be truly happy and to shut my mouth hole.

The second he knew I wasn't available he blocked me. He claimed to be a happy person, then he turned into an ophidian and envenomed me.

Is this common, I know some women have men call them sluts for denying their advances. or was Tymora having fun with me?

2. davidguitar20

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    thats weird. he sounds like a crybaby. and how could he be with you anyway? you guys probly live far away from eachother

3. Lazuri

He was wrong to assume and acted imaturely. That's all that needs to be said.

4. Alt

Alt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    2 hours away. We never did anything inappropriate, I don't know how he got the idea.