1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokken Tournament

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Hiems, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Hiems

[YOUTUBE]Cz73_1Tn0kg[/YOUTUBE]
    This is pretty much Pokemon turned into a fighting game. It does look fun to play!

I saw Mega Lucario and Mega Gardevoir in this video, so it looks like Pokemon capable of mega evolving will be able to do so in this game. They will probably have more advantages than Pokemon that can't mega evolve...

What do you guys think of this game?

What Pokemon would you guys want to see in this game and why?

2. Aro

Aro

I'm really looking forward to it! I love fighting games, and I love Pokemon. I am hoping it doesn't have terrible controls, though. I was never a fan of Tekken, though the character designs were very nice.

I am hoping to see some faces that aren't usually used- though I guess that is too much to ask for since popularity always wins with these things. I would love to see Lugia, as it's my favorite Pokemon. But I would also like to see diversity. Throw in some flying Pokemon. Water Pokemon. I'd really love to see Ninetales. Not just all legendaries and those capable of Mega Evolution. Can't wait to see what they do with it, though! I think it is a very interesting addition to the Pokemon franchise.

3. Shaded

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm excited for this! I use to love playing fighting games like this and always wondered what it'd be like playing Pokemon without the Turns.

4. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lots of people beat me in playing Pokemon games, but not in this game. Im still waiting for them to confirm Serperior as a playable character

5. Quiet Raven

Sceptile will be my main if he's in there!

6. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He's cool! I wonder if there will be Mega evolution in Pokken. Mega Sceptile is AWESOME!!!

7. Aro

Aro

There will be Mega Evolution, yes. They seem to be focusing a lot on the Pokemon who have them. It will likely be used as the special. At least, that is my speculation. I agree, though, I LOVE Mega Sceptile's design. I like it better then the original design, in fact. c: One of the few Mega Evolutions I can say I actually have fallen for quite hard. I fine the rest of them pretty arbitrary and to have unnecessary design changes that just look... Well, not that great.

Don't mind my rambling. XP

8. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Rambling? I believe it should be called geek-talk. Im soo psyched when i heard that sceptile is having a mega evo but when i saw it i just fell in love. Sooo much better than the original! Plus, he acquired dragon type! I always wanted to see a Dragon/Grass type pokemon, and Mega Sceptile is the perfect model!

Im very very excited for this game! I cant wait to use Sceptile's leaf blade! Im also excited using Gardevoir's psychic on Blaziken! I always enjoy seeing Blaziken faint. I hate that dude, he always destroys my Sceptile :angry:

9. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well from what I here, Machamp and Pikachu are both playable characters, and neither of them have mega evolutions as of yet.

10. Aro

Aro

Agreed! I love what they added to Sceptile with the transformation. I already really liked him- might've been my favorite from Gen 3, and then they made him better. I am so glad he adopted a second type, and that it's Dragon, no less!

Hahah, I like Blaziken as well. I don't really have anything against any of the Pokemon in the game. Except a select few. I thought that Gen 5 really missed the mark on pretty much everything and I only like a handful from that batch. But they came back around in Gen 6, in my opinion, except for Klefki. Nooooot a fan of Klefki, lol. I don't like the strange, 'ran out of ideas' Pokemon. Like Trubbish/Garbodor, Vanillish/Vanillite/Vanilluxe, and the Klink/Klang/Klinklang ones. Just. No.

11. Hiems

Klefki should be in this game and be OP. Nothing's more embarrassing than saying you got defeated by a pair of keys :lol:

12. Night Rain

Eh, I'm not that thrilled to be honest. It may be fun to watch, but it can be really weird too (pikachu's uppercut and the constant spinning). Considering many of my favorite pokemon live underwater, I doubt I'll see myself playing this game. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It kinda reminds me of Bloody Roar.

#12 Night Rain, Feb 3, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  13. Gengars

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I can just imagine Klefki paralyzing its foes while it hides behind a Reflect just watching it's opponent struggle. XD

14. Aro

Aro

Oh God. I would sob grossly every time. Just like I don't want to get beaten by a bag of garbage, I would not want to be defeated by a friggin' key ring. Ugh, noooo!

Also, I really liked Bloody Roar when I was younger. So if it's like that, I would also very much enjoy this game. Just saying. c: