1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any game grumps lovelies out there?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Heatman1988, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Heatman1988

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm a huge Game Grumps fan myself, and I've been wondering if they have any other fans in the LGBT community. If so, what were your thoughts on the recent episode of Pokémon Fire Red where Arin and Danny talked about their sexuality?

2. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Same Here. I can just watch the P.T. Playthough and their Silent Hill playthroughs over and over. As well as their horror game playthroughs. Those are just fun to watch.

3. Aro

Aro

I used to watch Game Grumps all the time when they came out. :grin: I loved them tons. It's a great channel to watch. I jumped off the wagon when Jon left, though. Wasn't the same afterwards. I have nothing against them though; they are very talented people. My favorite was of course, Sonic '06. I wish they would have finished it. But oh man, the moment where Arin loses his mind I think it was when they finally beat Silver? I cried laughing. And some of their personal stories about conventions and other things were awesome. YAY GAME GRUMPS.

4. Stripe101

Not really, but I regularly watch JonTron

[​IMG]

5. Aro

Aro

Yeeeeeees! JonTron is literally my favorite. :grin: Glad to see that there are some fans here besides me. Not to derail the thread or anything. I loved him in Game Grumps. I've been watching and following him since Daikatana. I can't wait to see what episode comes out next.

6. WolfyFluff

WolfyFluff Guest

I kind of drifted toward JonTron's show after he left. Danny Sexbang just sounds too unusual of a name to get used to.

7. Aro

Aro

It seems a lot of people went that way when he left. I have absolutely nothing against Danny, but I don't find him as funny. I used to love it when Arin and Jon would banter back and forth because it felt natural. And when Jon used to sing randomly or Arin would rage and Jon would just kind of fumble about. Ahh, almost makes me want to go back and watch some of it. :3

8. gaykuya

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I absolutely adore game grumps I love everything about them. They always cheer me up when I'm down and out. I watch their episodes as soon as they come out and I try to keep up with Jontron as well. They're such a lovely bunch of people always can make the best out of the absolute worst games. Most people don't like Dan but I personally think he's funny as heck and brings the best out of Arin. Dan's a really good influence (to me and possibly Arin) since he tries to shine light on things. He conquered his depression and kicked his addiction to drugs, too. I prefer Dan over Jontron though because Jon has his moments where he's being super rude. Anyway, yes I love Game Grumps and their comedy fuels me.