1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT Community WoW EU

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Tyrhilia, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Tyrhilia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi there

I've been a long time WoW player on the EU servers and I have rarely met any LGBT on the game. I just wondered if there were any realms which had more of a presence from the LGBT. I am Lesbian myself, and I do feel somewhat isolated on the game because I am always the only gay one in the Guild and it becomes a topic of discussion, when actually I would like to just get on and play with like minded people and not feel like the "weirdo".

Anyway thank you for reading.

2. Mischief

Mischief Guest

Well I met a guy on the oceanic server I play on, he was fantastic. Only recently I found out that he was trans! Feels great being able to talk to someone like me. I'm not sure if there's so much a more common presence of LGBT people on different realms, but a more populated one would (obviously) raise the bar. Perhaps you're just looking in the wrong places? :3

3. Tyrhilia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well I am on one of the most populated servers (Outland EU + Sylvanas) And haven't met anyone. I did meet someone who was also gay on emerald dream but this was about 4 years ago now. Guess I either blind or unlucky lol.