1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warframe and a maybe/maybe not trans character

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by RainDreamer, Feb 6, 2015.

1. RainDreamer

So warframe just updated with a new quest line and introduce a new character, Maroo. And that character may or may not be a pre op trans woman:
    [​IMG]

There were nothing in game that mention her identity, or about her body. It is not made into an issue, nor a statement, nor any kind of a big deal. She is just a bad ass thief with a crippling problem with greed. But nothing related to her identity. She is just a person, and she is a thief.

It may either means DE just casually inserted a gender variant character. Or maybe they made a mistake. But it is quite interesting and inspiring, in any case.

2. RainDreamer

Welp, they very quickly included a hotfix that changed the character model to the "intended female one". At least a girl could dream~

3. jaina

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    They should have kept it the way it was

4. RedSwiss

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Personally, I see Zephyr as a trans character. The devs can't decide if Zephyr is a "he" or a "she", constantly swapping pronouns when they discuss the frame, so I just take it as (s)he is a trans character. Its even reflected in Zephyr's model. Massive package in the crotch area and biceps, but a pretty big bust.

Warframe still has a trans character in my eyes. :slight_smile:

5. Anotheruser

I see zephyr as a trans character too my friend