1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Photoshop Help

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by SaharaMoose, Feb 7, 2015.

1. SaharaMoose

Ello,

So I need some help with a picture. For those who are familiar, and if you're not you might still be able to help me, I exported a skybox from SpaceEngine so I could add it to Kerbal Space Program. However, when I go to Photoshop to convert it into jpg format, the colors on the picture do not blend/transition into each other. Each color has this outline (don't really know how to explain it). Here's an example: http://i.imgur.com/Hjy5DFE.jpg

If there's a way to fix this in Photoshop, could you please explain to me? That would be awesome :slight_smile:

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you seen the menu that pops up when you attempt to convert a pic to a .jpg? There is a quality option that generally defaults to 8 on my version (CS5) and you can turn it up for better faithfulness to the source picture. It should fix or at least reduce those artifacts.

p.s. Kerbal is the best game ever. :love:

#2 Argentwing, Feb 7, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  3. SaharaMoose

Well, even before saving it as jpg, the file format which is a .tga still has that weird effect. And even if I put it to quality value 12 when saving as a .jpg, the weird effect still shows. D: