1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is your least favorite game?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by davidguitar20, Feb 18, 2015.

1. davidguitar20

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    mine is theif. Wish iit was better

2. Jellal

Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl for Gameboy Advance. Shittiest game I've ever played. I honestly had more fun with Superman 64 because experiencing it was kinda novel.

EDIT: oops, forgot Gears of War. I hate everything about Gears.

3. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, it isn't my least fave game, but I can't say I'm fond of playing 4 in a row. I'll almost always win if I'm the first player and I'll probably win or at least reach a draw if I'm the second player. Then again, I play other games with pretty predictable results like Dynasty Warriors and I love those. I think older DW games were actually challenging.

Oh, yeah, and Transformers: Beast Wars Transmetals. It's one of the worst fighting games I've ever played.

4. Quiet Raven

Dragon Ball Z Taiketsu. For Gameboy Advance. Horrible controls, ugly graphics and sound, it is very slow, no transformations. Feels nothing like Dragon Ball Z at all. The only good thing I can say about it is the music is decent, since it uses music from the show, (something I wish more DBZ games did) But the compositions for this game are not great.

I was very disappointed with this game even as a kid. When I loved everything DBZ like it was the best thing ever. I still played it though only because it was the only DBZ fighting game I had on GBA. Until I got Supersonic Warriors. Then I had no use for Taiketsu whatsoever.

5. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are many bad games, but one i recently played was Divinity: Dragon Commander.

The game tried hard to do lots of things at the same thing, but it fails in many aspects. I think the story is boring, the combat is lame, and, even if it is fun, the strategy map works on a extremely slow pace.

The politics are really nice. That's it.

6. Aro

Aro

GONE HOME.

I was expecting great things from it. The hype train certainly was enough. The graphics were nice and the atmosphere was really great. They kept throwing in awesome hints here and there at something wicked going on in the house and building story threads that they never finished! It was short. It was lame. Sure you could touch everything, but who would want to? And yet all those critics are still falling on their faces over it. I don't get it. I wanted to like it. I went in wanting to like it. And came out grumbling.

It is literally a joke to everyone in my life. I'll see it on Steam and go yell GONE HOME and everyone knows what I am talking about and we share a laugh. But inside the rage is real. An eternity of cursing and hatred towards that game, rofl. Probably that it doesn't deserve such vivid hate anyways. But for some reason, it just pissed me off in a way that I have never been pissed off at a game before. And for that price! GAG.

Just. No. Don't talk to me about Gone Home, lmao. I could rant forever.

7. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    -Call of Duty: Ghosts (good campaign, alright multiplayer... but not enough to keep me online)
    -Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (played this game for five minutes and then thought... this game blows)
    -Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Awesome campaign! Multiplayer was lacking. Didn't like multiplayer maps)
    -Tom Clancey's H.A.W.X. 2 (sucked horribly. Enemies had infinite flares)
    -Need For Speed: Most Wanted (The newest one. Just didn't like it. Basically a copy of Burnout Paradise and it still sucked)
    -Naughty Bear (It was fun and funny for a while...then I got really bored after the first 5 levels)

Basically, I thought they all lacked something. That's why I don't like them

8. Hatsune Miku

any movie tie-in game

9. Wolf of The Baltic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Skyrim, now wait before anyone yells and breaks something I would like to say I absolutely love it's music, I bought the whole soundtrack. For its time it was great it brought new things to the rpg genre. However I feel like it is being outclassed by other great games. And if you play on the computer then people will know that it's "life support" is the steam workshop. And mods are great mods are fun, but consule gamers won't get to expirence the same thing as computer players, ultimately leaving the consoles in the dust. And let's get real horrible graphics and horrible ai.

10. KMP123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Military shooters like CoD and Battlefield and realistic sports like EA Madden.

I'm more into platformers like Mario, Sonic and JRPGs like Tales of Xillia and Kingdom Hearts.

11. gaykuya

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Sonic and the Secret Rings. Sonic 06 was awful but at least it was that type of awful that you can get a giggle out of. Sonic and the Secret Rings is terrible and I don't know what possessed Sega to create such a game.

12. Gallatin

HAWX 2. God that game was awful.

13. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

First-person shooters, as a whole, with some exceptions.

Call of Duty, Halo, Gears of War, Battlefield, all of them. They bore me to tears.

Sure, there's some amusement to be had with them, but the campaigns come off the same, most of the weapons feel the same. About the only thing decent are the Zombie/Horde modes, but even that gets tiresome after a while. A game shouldn't be dependent on one thing, which a lot of first-person shooters seem to do. Also, even if Nazis were getting overdone, at least they're interesting. These "modern terrorists", that are the focus of these newer games, tend to be notoriously bland.

The multi-player is fine, I suppose, if you can find decent games. If you aren't part of some clan, you're probably going to get trolled and curb stomped. Between it all, you have the bragging 30+ year olds who take pride in their anti-social lifestyle, the just-out-high-school badasses who think the world should bow down to them, and the little kids who cuss every fucking other fucking word fucking because fucking it's fucking cool fucking to fucking cuss fucking.

And this is coming from somebody who likes studying military strategies and history, somebody who enjoys leading a team.

I miss the days of Battlefield 1942. There's just something about climbing into a Japanese Zero, flying through enemy fire, and performing a kamikaze on their asses, allowing your team to rush through their position. I miss the days of 007: GoldenEye. There's not much more enjoyable than, loading the Facility bathroom up with mines, and waiting for somebody to spawn there -- and immediately blowing up.

Hilarious.

14. jema

Use to be a fan of RPGs, but the newer stuff bores me. I'm more of a first person shooter, or something where I can dominate my people, like sims.

15. MisterTinkles

Anything that promotes violence, sex, drugs, apathy, and stupidity

16. Quiet Raven

Ah, yes, GoldenEye and Perfect Dark for me. Perfect Dark (which also had the facility stage) is still my favorite FPS. And while nostalgia definitely is a big factor, admitately, I do still miss the speed and chaos of those games that you don't get in modern shooters. You can run ridiculously fast and carry as many weapons as you want. I love that. Why do modern shooters always have to try so hard to make sense?

17. Willard

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    From the games I played I have to say either:

1. This will probably make some people mad: League of Legends, I started playing it as my friends kept on saying that I had to play it. But I don't find it interesting at all, it is just way too much different champions with all different attacks, too many different items, etc. It takes forever to learn the basics of even a small part of the champions, let alone to learn the rest of the game. It makes it very hard to play as a beginner and for example know what you are able to do, let alone know what all of your opponents are able to do. I've spent about 41 hours into that game and still only know the basics of maybe 10 to 15 champions. And although the champions, items, etc. show a huge amount of variables, the game itself is the same every time. Always one out of a few maps with even less different game types. Don't get me wrong, the work in the game like the artwork, the champions, the voice overs, etc. are astonishing. But I find very little fun in doing the same thing (without a clue to about half of the things happening) over and over in just a slightly different way. Therefore I am amazed that almost all of my gaming friends had the patience to get this far and still find it a fun game after their hundreds of hours of gameplay. I found ARAM, URF and Dominion fun for a few times, but that wore out eventually. Oh, and no achievements: games are always way more fun if you have achievements to "collect".

2. Car Mechanic Simulator: As I am a huge petrolhead it sounded like an interesting game, so I bought it on sale on Steam. But the controls are extremely annoying and the game itself is just way to simple and unrealistic. Even repairing a real-life toy car is harder than the missions I played in this game. I was very disappointed, but there are luckily other (much better) automotive themed games out there (for example Automation).

18. PossumJack

Pretty much any CoD or Battlefield game is horrible trash in my opinion. Well, okay, maybe that's a bit harsh. The mechanics and gameplay are okay, it's just that they're literally selling the same goddamn game over and over again in a new skin and people are stupid enough to continue throwing their money at it.

Fable 3 was also terrible. A patronizing fairydust trail and gameplay that literally just involved smashing one button over and over again is just too much, and the storyline was also extremely boring.

19. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

The DS port I played of "Elf Bowling." Otherwise I seem to have good luck in avoiding crappy games.

20. BornAnew

MMORPG's -- World of Warcraft, FFXIV, Star Wars Old Republic

Tried all three...especially the latter two as they are from my fav franchises but just got so bored

Just can never ever get into this genre!