1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who's Excited for Mortal Kombat X?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Notlad, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Notlad

After that story trailer and seeing Mileena I'm just excited. Anyone else?

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

it, looks beautiful

Cant wait to see Shinnok and the new characters in action. Even Mileena looks good in this one and I normally can't stand her.

3. Notlad

Her design and her story are all so much better.

Shinnok better be playable. He's my favorite villain and he's never quite got what he deserves

4. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I'm sure he'll be playable, or at least a boss, with that elaborate redesign. I'm guessing the characters who looked the same as in MK9 or other games (Sindel, Rain, Baraka) are just a story cameo, but could be potential DLC.

Yea it's nice to see Mileena finally seems to have some motivation as a character in this game for once. I'm interested to see how the outworld civil war with her, reiko, Kotal and Goro plays out.

5. Notlad

The story mode will be plenty interesting I am sure.

The unfortunate thing is I don't have a go to character yet. Hopefully it changes.

6. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Yeah and there's still like 11 characters to be revealed lol. I'm looking at Quan Chi since he was my guy in MK9, but everyone looks fun to play, and with all the variations I have no idea what I'm gonna do lol

7. Notlad

Sindel was my main in MK9.

I'm looking at D'Vorah, Kitana, or Kung Jin. Maybe Shinnok if he's actually in and playable.

What do you make of the Erron Black business?

8. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

He looks sick, my friends and I have speculated on him for awhile and I so hope he's in the game! Though it could be a dlc-type deal like Skarlet was in MK9.. hands down he's the coolest looking character NRS has made in years and I can't see them putting that much effort into his design then not having him as playable

9. Notlad

I hope they don't do the Skarlet thing and hold him as DLC. I think this time around all of the DLC characters since we have so many new ones.

10. Mrcake

I am a die hard MK fan, I can't wait! Although there isn't that many characters. I hope that the storyline is awesome.

11. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I haven't played Mortal Kombat with any sort of dedication, since Mortal Kombat II was in arcades. After that, I dabbled with Mortal Kombat 3/Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, Mortal Kombat 4, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, and Mortal Kombat: Deception.

I missed out on all the other games, though I did play Mortal Kombat 9 here and there, but not enough to really get into it.

My go-to characters tend to be:

- Kung Lao
    - Kitana
    - Sub-Zero
    - Shang Tsung

12. charity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I always loved mortal combat

13. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i wish they fix their mistakes the last mortal kombat game was so stupid and i didn't like it and the amount of characters was so much less compared to mortal kombat armageddon
    and idk why they made all girls half naked i mean i get someone like Mileena but sonya and the others are just normal humans they should dress normal not fight with their boobs flying around
    also where the hell is Tanya i love that girl and the game is nothing without her yellow ninja evil i want some of the cast from mortal kombat 4 to come back cause seriously they were the best to me

---------- Post added 9th Mar 2015 at 12:55 AM ----------

btw my fav guy of all time is jarek !!! [​IMG]

14. Hiems

MK is fun! I liked playing Shaolin Monks with my brother. Beating up enemies using long strings of combos and using fatalies were fun things to do :lol:

Excited for MKX~