1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advanced SystemCare

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Chiroptera, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do you use it? Do you recommend it?

2. Aro

Aro

I don't normally recommend all-in-ones of any kind. I will say now that I have not used any more recent version of ASC, but I don't recommend it based on what I've seen in the past. The best that I can tell you to get is Spybot- Search & Destroy and Malwarebytes, both of which are also free and do their job better. At least in my opinion.

I know that it's become more popular recently, so they might've made the software better at detection. I suppose the best way to find out would be to try it for yourself. c:

3. Mitchell

I use Malware Bytes...

Working with computers a lot, all the people I do work for have Malware Bytes (considering I loaded it on for them).

4. Aro

Aro

I work with computers also, and Malwarebytes is absolutely a staple. But I also don't recommend it alone, as it doesn't work for the common viruses or cookies or anything that clog your actual computer. It takes care of the more serious offenses. Which is why I recommend Spybot- Search & Destroy as a pair with it. It has immunizations for your browser to protect it before anything even gets within a few bytes of it, and has the typical scanner and quarantine method. It's able to scope out everything and is easily updated. Frequently, too.