1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monster hunter!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Ryu, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Ryu

Ryu

Well... Surprised that a thread hasn't popped up yet... Anywhom! Who here is pkaying monster hunter of any variety? If you are, tell us (me...) what armour your using, the weapon your using, your palico gear, how far you're into the game, which game you're playing, what monster you enjoy fighting the most and what monster you can't stand fighting etc etc... So basically everything about you and monster hunter. Yeah...

I am playing MH4U, I am on 5 star quests, spent three days trying to kill the gore magala, and I hate that guy so badly, quite enjoy killing Nerscylla, I have the most messed up armour 'set' at the moment and I can't even remember what half of my stuff is....

2. KayJay

I just got to G-rank, I have over 400 hours on MH3U, maybe 90 into 4U. Right now I'm using high rank deviljho armour, gore magala armour for my main palico. I used great swords mostly in 3U, I'm really fancying the charge blade in this one.

3. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

My brother recently converted me to Monster Hunter. He and I and a friend are Team Bowie - all delightfully high-voiced warrior women named after David Bowie characters. Even my Palicos are Bowie references. I'm HR5 with Jaggi S armor, though I'm working on making a full Rathalos S set to carry me through to G rank. Currently switching off between two switch axes, a Rath Blaze Splitter and a Dios Axe.

Yeah Gore Magala is pretty annoying. Gonna be interesting dealing with that thing in G rank.

4. kapiskin

kapiskin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I used to play Monster Hunter Freedom Unite in my PSP but I got it wet and that was the end of it. I haven't played ever since since I was so pissed that I lost my data. What's the latest now and where does it run?

5. Ryu

Ryu

The latest game is Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate for 3DS, enhanced for the New 3DS, and it is great! At the moment I'm fighting the frenzied Tigrex and damn it's a good fight. Admittedly not as hard as the Gore Magala though...

6. twosoups

I just played the demo for the 3ds game, and to be honest.. I don't really get it, but it seems to be really popular. Any tips for a newbie to the series?

7. Ryu

Ryu

Nope... I just heard it was good so I went out and bought it without any knowledge beforehand, and I seem to be doing fine...

8. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

So Gore Magala's not so bad. Heck, even Shagaru Magala ain't that bad. But Rajang is a squirrely little fucker.