1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need business advice. Any entrepreneur here?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by kapiskin, Mar 5, 2015.

1. kapiskin

kapiskin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hello. I am looking for an app/software that can provide me with social media analysis.

I opened my shop's second branch last month. Business is booming but I want more. An acquaintance that I met last week in some party told me that he uses some sort of app/software for tracking his online reputation and doing comparisons against his competitors.

I don't know what kind of software this is. I'm thinking that maybe someone here (who maybe runs a business too?) is more knowledgeable about this matter.

Thank you!

2. moaninginject

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I'm not aware of any ready made software suited for your requirements. My advice to you is have a developer design a system for you so that it will cover all your issues regarding your business operation.

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Definitely this. I don't think there's anything similar to this that doesn't involve obsessively googling your company's name, or checking comments about it on review sites. Especially if you get it designed by an employee programmer (not sure how big your business is) then this could definitely give you a thumb on the pulse of your clientele.

4. kapiskin

kapiskin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Thank you for your suggestions but I recently had a chance to talk with my acquaintance again. I was finally able to ask him what that software is and just to share, it's from this company, TSYS. I haven't tried contacting them yet but I probably will some time next week.

5. moaninginject

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Okay, good thing you were able to find out the company's name.