1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iPhone or more in iPad?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Akira12, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I LOVE to read my fan fictions and love the bigger screen and battery life on my iPad but even as a mini it's still pretty big to carry around. Is there a way to carry it easier or should I just stick to using my iPhone to read things? The thing I hate most is my phone tends to die a lot easier then my iPad since I lsten to my music as well and text and so on. What do u all think? Would you use an iPad mini or iPhone to play your games read and watch videos and such?

2. Foz

Foz Guest

It depends where you're reading it and how often, if you're reading in a public place the bigger iPad screen makes it much more likely that someone will see what you're reading. It may be better and also cheaper to buy an iPod for your music and still use your phone to read, mobile processors are fantastic at multi tasking but it saps your battery life away. Again it depends on where you're reading.

3. Akira12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It usually depends mostly its at home but sometimes when out and about. I'm constantly reading I love it lol and would love the bigger screen but if only you could carry it easier >_<. Might try that....now to find my misplaced iPod hmmmm