1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mewtwo event Super Smash Bros Problems

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by FluffyDragon, Apr 2, 2015.

1. FluffyDragon

Out Status:
    All but family
    I'd like to hear everyone else's opinions and complaints upon receiving mewtwo for ssb. I am very unamused at nintendo for deciding to make consumers purchase both 3ds and wii u versions of the game to recieve this event in such the way that one does not own a wii u or 3ds. Nintendo has made a great error of a deal trying to promote purchase this way and in thought should reconsider. Now hold your horses and don't even start judging me it is just my strong oppinion. I do recognize that nintendo as unfortunate as it is receiving much of a downslide in functions such as ideas occasionally so I may say they need people to pitch in or thy might just fall under. I personally think we need to help nintendo thrive and to be able to keep on making Entertainment for all to experience. Hence forth I think nintendo should start to intern more often anyone of certain skill. But more on about the mewtwo event and back to my more child like stature. HOW ARE WE GOING TO GET IT?!?! IM NOT GOING TO BUY A WII U!!!! MER!! *flips off a bridge* I want mewwweytwo but have no luck thanks two it being near impossible for me to get my claws on.... Merr

2. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The Wii U/3DS version promotion only nets you Mewtwo for free and earlier. It'll be available for purchase on the eShop two weeks later on 28th April for everyone else.