1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have an i-Pod problem

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Libra Neko, Apr 6, 2015.

1. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I got a new computer after my old one broke, several months ago. I installed i-Tunes and re-imported all my music. However, for some reason I don't understand ,some of my songs are still in my i-Pod but have been mysteriously removed from my i-Tunes. None of these songs came from i-Tunes; they were all originally taken from regular old CDs. Now my i-Tunes has some songs I don't want and is no longer in synch with my i-Pod. I have tried troubleshooting at an Apple website and no one can figure it out. So I'm asking here just in case.
    All I want is to be able to change my i-Tunes so it synchs with my i-Pod.

2. Jackofalltrades

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and sorry to hear that your having this trouble but I think I might be able to help you as far as the syncing issues. From what it sounds like you computer has put itself to manual sycn only and while I don't at this time remember how to get it back to normal I can tell you how to manually sync it yourself ok so all you have to do is go up in to your device settings on the top left side of iTunes and while your device is plugged in. Once it has registered that your device is plugged in the sync button should light up and you should be able to click it and I think also so some where in there you might be able to set it to auto sync as well but I'm not to sure. Well I hope this was able to help you some what sorry I couldn't be more help its been a while since I've had to sync my iPhone.

Also side note I have the same problem's with my CD's I think all you have to do is re-upload you music from the cd to the music library.

3. Masnar

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you have not figured out, I would start fresh.

I would uninstall and re-install (do a registry clean with something CCleaner, if you are on Windows) of iTunes. Then I'd do a simple shutdown of your iPod and then restart it.

Boot up iTunes and plug in your iPod and sync. That should do it. If there is still a problem and you're on Windows you can go into Explorer and delete the iTunes Library and Music folders off your C: drive.