1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tekken

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by LakanLunti, Apr 7, 2015.

1. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Anyone of you play Tekken? If so, who is/are your best character/s?

As for me, no one yet beat me when I am using Eddy Gordo or Christie Monteiro. I can also play Raven, Yoshimitsu, and Nina Williams. And I am looking forward to play this new Filipino Tekken character, Josie Rizal!
    [​IMG]

2. nohalos

I looooove Tekken! Absolutely addicted with the game.

My main girl would be Lili, but Nina was my OG real main, since she's been on the game since the beginning. Afaik, I had around 6 Tekken Gods on the PSP version of the game. I had Lili, Nina, Asuka, Alisa, Bob and Miguel to that rank, and spent some time exploring their movesets (Asuka was the easiest, Miguel the hardest one for me)

Also, I've heard that if the Cultural something something here in the Ph would have a negative reaction to Josie's name, she's gonna be removed from the roster, according to Harada(?).

3. WolfyFluff

WolfyFluff Guest

Tekken was fun until one of my old friends found out I had the game.

He was too good at the game and I wouldn't have minded it, but he rubbed it in my face almost daily at how I sucked so much at the game. He never lets it go and usually taunts me about the game so much.

That sucked the fun out of it for me.

4. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Back when Tekken 2 was the big game in the mid 90s, my best Characters were Lei Woo Long, Jun Kazama, Kazuya Mishima.

My brother and I played that game constantly.

5. Ryu

Ryu

Hell yeah tekken ii ftw!

*clears throat*
    Yeah... I've only played tekken ii... It's a good game, I'm best with Marshall, but when (if) I get any of the newer games, Alisa Bosconovitch all the way! Just look at the goddamn chainsaw hands!

6. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ryu, I tell you, Alisa is FAR MORE AWESOME when you are playing her!!! UBER COOL! Awesome combos, sick damage, cute outfits!

7. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Tekken's great, My favorite characters are Lee, Raven, Bryan Fury, Kazuya and Lei. Tekken is the hardest fighitng game in the universe for me to learn so I'm not good at it but I used to have fun mashing around with friends online.

8. kem

kem

Xiaoyu is my fav <3 though to be frank she's the only one I know how to play with, and I'm not actually very great at all