1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Runescape

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ItsConnor, Apr 17, 2015.

1. ItsConnor

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    (Sorry if this post has been made before)
    Only recently signed up on here and thought I would take the time to talk about my all time favorite game
    Runescape is MMORPG and it is played on a broswer, you get put into a world where you train skills, fight monsters and complete quests to progress future in the game. There is two version of runescape, EOC (evolution of combat) and OSRS (old school runescape). Anyone else here play it? If so, what version do you prefer to play? ^.^

2. blaziken25

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I played until EOC. Then switched to OSRS. Hardly play either anymore.

3. OfTheKokiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Oh runescape! I started playing around 2007 and played on and off over the years. It was interesting to watch it grow and develop. However I then started only going on to do the holiday events and as of the last couple of years I haven't been on at all. Sometime I go on the news section of the website just to see what their up to.

Hmmm... I haven't checked recently what it has been up too but maybe because of this thread I will.

4. lukeluvznicki13

I loved that game so much. I played it with my friends till unholy hours of the night. :grin:

5. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

This game brings back a lot of memories. I used to spend ages on it just mining coal and selling it. I can imgaine that it has changed a lot since I last went on it many years ago.

6. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I maxed on RS3 (EoC) and got 120m Farming XP before Warbands came out, but quit playing once Warbands ruined the game. I started playing 07 for fun with my boyfriend, but it's not the same as playing the game in 2007 was.

It's a great game and I have a lot of great memories from it. My boyfriend and I met playing RuneScape, and I've made a TON of friends who I still talk/text with today.

7. BlazingRose

This pretty much sums up my experience with the game except, I started play in like 2005 or 2006. I used to love playing that game all the time. I played pretty consistently for at least four years before I started phasing out.

8. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Also the first game to introduce me to the word Noob.

9. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

I love this game. It was my childhood. Lol. Started in 2007 & still play on & off to this day. I have met people who I'm still friends with through that game. It's not as fun as it used to be though. It's really boring without friends, I must say. Still, I'm sentimental of that game. Lol