1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clash of clans: does anyone else have two accounts? what do you do with them?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Straight ally, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    I have been playint CoC on my ipad since like year an a half, no gem spent on this account.

Then, at the beginning of december of last year ( nearly 5 months ago) i created a second account and thanks to the 1 gem collectors and barracks boost i was able to grow quiclky on this new account, also i bought the 10 dollars gem pack from day 1 to quickly reach my fourth constructor, and not so late constructor #5). add to this that this time i had a better notion of what to upgrade and when,, and how to attack.

To make things better i also donated lvl7 giants from my original account to my second account, resulting in super strong Th7 attacks(barch reinforced by 3 level 7 giants is violently strong... and after making important elixir troops upgrade i began adding 12 wizards).

Now my two accounts look like this:

Attached Files:

#1 Straight ally, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
  2. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    What do i do with them? why do i have two accounts?

1- its fun alternative way to play... of course my older account would grow faster if i only focused on that account... but i enjoy more growing two even if they grow at slower pace... also they dont grow at 50% of normal pace each... because... collectors... they each one have their own collector so only the resources from raids become less due to me having to divide time between each one... but collectors arent affected, and soon i will graduate and begin working so... i will have less free time, so most of my resources will come from collectors and war bonus.

2- another experience member at war. a second account means a new player that actually knows what he is doing because even thought it haves a th 8 it haves the experience of a th 10. Also its equivalent to having two perfectly coordinated members... i dont have to wait around to receive the troops i need on war... i donate them to myself.

3- again, fun... the endless fun of having dialouges with myself on clash of clans chat, all to the amusement of my clan mates :lol:

---------- Post added 20th Apr 2015 at 11:34 AM ----------

note: i created a third account two weeks ago (april 6)... in this one i will stay with 3 builders forever cause i will rarely raid in this one, i will mainly collect from mines and collectors, so this one will advance slowly ( except i will push a bit on vacation)

3. RedLynx

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I also have 2 accounts in CoC. My main reason was that I have control over CC troop donations...choice of units, no delays...things like that. It's really fun yet slightly cumbersome to focus on each village at first, but the more you get used to it, it's just so easy to divide your time between accounts. :slight_smile:

4. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    I just have the one, bit of a newbie as well, haha.

5. YunoGasai

iv got a pretty nice th7 and i have a th4 on my ipad