1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

House Of Wolves expansion for Destiny...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by CyberScream, Apr 20, 2015.

1. CyberScream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. Jakob

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nawh, I prefer games where I don't have to pay more than the seventy bucks for the full game. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    im still skeptical haha, i don't think the game might hold out for long because it seems that people are losing interest in it

4. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

More content that should have been put in the original game. The game is nothing more than a money grabbing scheme, I just wish I didnt buy it in the the first place. They charged people £20 for the last expansion and it was no way near what it was worth.

To be fair, the gameplay is really good but the original game is lacking so much content and for them to charge what they did for the expansion really takes the piss.

5. xHaru

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I got the expansions so I can play with friends. o3o didn't have it before so it was difficult to do things together since places they wanted to go, I couldn't join.
    Got season pass so thankfully got both. : D can't wait for the Osiris gear plus the new gears.