1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your opinion on GTA 5 for PC

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Jolly Roger, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Jolly Roger

So what do you think of it? Are you disappointed, pleasantly surprised, or simply neutral? Was it worth the agonizingly long wait, and what would you implement and or change about it if you could?

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

My opinion on GTA5 for PC is the same as my opinion on GTA5 for consoles, except less because I don't use PC :slight_smile:

3. Lazuri

I'm a little disappointed. Mostly because the game itself is fairly well optimized, but the integrated social club app is literally the worst piece of shit garbage I've ever had to deal with in a game. Corrupted or slow downloads is one of the things as it took one of my friends a fucking week to launch it and another friend still hasn't been able to. It also fucks so much with connectivity as it's an outright ordeal for us to end up in the same session. We have counted so many different error messages and most of them don't even make sense, like saying the session is full when trying to join a private session with three people in it or saying that the apartment owner left when, again, trying to join free mode. Or playtime basically consists if 25% playing and 75% error and loading screens.

Origin works better than this, fuck, GFWL works better than this.

4. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like that you can play in first person mode. :slight_smile: I like just driving around the city and trying to make money so I can get a nice car and make it look awesome. I'm not much of a gamer, but if someone combined The Sims and GTA V, with first person mode and everything, I would never again leave my computer. :grin: I also REALLY wish they would have at least included one female protagonist, and a better way to make money without completing missions or being violent. But I guess I'm not really their target demographic. :lol:

5. Images and Words

Loving it so far. My computer can JUST run it, but I still love it