1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Sims!! (1, 2, 3, & 4!)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by -Lana-, Apr 25, 2015.

1. -Lana-

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey there!

Who here likes The Sims! Personally I love it! Sims 2 is my favourite and I have all the expansion packs and know all the cheats XD Also thesimsresource.com is a great place to download extras n stuff :3

2. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The Sims is awesome! I didn't like The Sims 4 at first because so many things were missing when it was released, but I'm warming up to it now that they added back pools and stuff. :slight_smile: I don't have the newest expansion, Get to Work, but I'm getting it soon. Just wish the game had toddlers too like earlier games, but that's probably not going to happen.

Have you played the free-to-play mobile version? It's pretty fun too. :slight_smile:

3. Lazuri

I don't really view the Sims as a real game, but it can be entertaining. I kind of go in and out of periods where I play it a lot or none at all.

Personally I prefer Sims 4. I know this is a controversial opinion because they took so much shit out, but I still like it the best because the Sims themselves have been so massively improved since the last game. They feel more like real people now while still retaining that stupidity that makes them so endearing. Previous games, especially Sims 3, focused mostly on the world while Sims 4 focus more on the sims themselves and I like that.

4. Gandee

Gandee Guest

Still no height sliders :/

5. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Height would be super difficult to implement from a purely technical standpoint. :/ I would really like for the next game to be playable online, that's the feature I'd like the most. So other people could move into my town. :slight_smile: It wouldn't have to be an MMO where the Sims world turns into a massive city, but just so all lots in the included towns can be moved into by other players. I would prefer that to the MMO format, as it would make it easy to keep trolls out of your game. It would also be a lot easier for EA to make something like that. Lots that human players have not moved into would be occupied by AI until someone moves in. It would be fun having an EC server where we could all hang out. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. MrSkittles

love 2 and 3. Dont have 4 yet

7. Lazuri

Not really, as long as all the models are still the same amount of polygons.

8. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have The Sims 2 and Sims 3. I used to have The Sims (1) but I'm not sure what happened to that - it was actually my older cousins and she gave it to me when I was younger, but it's disappeared.

I've considered getting The Sims 4 but I don't really want to. I like The Sims 3 a lot, and I have all my cool custom content. Like Lazuri though, I go through periods of playing it, and then not playing it at all. If I play it too much I get bored and then stop playing it for a few months.

#8 imnotreallysure, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  9. RainDreamer

3 is still my favourite because of all the contents available for it.

10. Rapha Lover

Yes! The Sims WAS awesome until 3...

It's sad that series had a bad end because The Sims 4 was a complete fail..

Anya, a game where you create your own caracter and build your own house and build your family the way that you like. It's game give to play freedom to do anything in your life...

:slight_smile:
    Good times...

11. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I prefer sims 3, partly because I had a lot of fun with it and I've also never played the fourth game yet.

12. I'm_Danni_x

I love the Sims, I never played the Sims 1, but I played and still play 2 and 3.

13. Psaurus918

I loved The Sims 1 and 2 and played it all the time but then I lost interest in games in general.

Maybe one of these days I'll dig the OG out for the heck out it

14. Kilbert

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I only have Sims 4 and I've enjoyed it a lot. I think 2 & 3 are awesome too, so I'll try to get them sometime in the future.

15. radicalmuffins

Out Status:
    A few people
    I've played all four games and I enjoyed all of them. I really liked 2 and 3 and I was a bit disappointed when 4 was unlike 3 that had an open world. However, the focus on the sim's emotions on the 4th game was refreshing and very entertaining. If only they could put it into one big game.. that would be really awesome.

16. Lazuri

And oh, I was also a huge fan of how Sims 4 could launch without a 30 minute loading screen.

17. Acm

Acm Guest

I have 1 and 3. They're a lot of fun. Still not sure if I want 4

18. Cedar

I have sims 2 and 3 but have only tried 4 when they had that 48 hour deal on Origin. I wasn't all that impressed with 4 but I think the open world concept spoiled me. Being isolated to one house got kinda boring after playing open-world in sims 3.

19. UnderTheRainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My mom got The Sims 2 with all the expansions for free. It was like a weekend giveaway or something. I LOVE IT! I also have The Sims Free play on my iPad. You can download it for free in the app store.

20. Asexual Pirate

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I really love Sims 3. I got most of the expansion packs for it and modded it out the whazoo.

Sims 4 looks really promising from the little I've played and I can't wait to get my hands on the newest expansion pack.