1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kim Kardashian Hollywood

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by -Lana-, May 3, 2015.

1. -Lana-

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hola! (Sorry I've been feeling pretty spanish recently! XD )

Anyone here play KKH (Kim Kardashian Hollywood) Either on iOS or Android (is it on Android? Uff my crush just changed her iPhone for a Samsung and I'm here like :eek: What.are.you.doing?! But that's probably cuz I love iPhones XD. It was just cool because we both had the iPhone 4S in the same colour and everything :tears:

ANYWAY... So any KKH Fans in the house?! (!)(!)(!)(!)

2. yayforthelgbt

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I used to play it all the time like last year... I was the #1 A List Celebrity and I even had a boyfriend. They added the feature of being the #1 couple and I got into like the top 30 or 20? Even though it was fun, I deleted it because it was frustrating. I knew a trick which meant I could get extra energy's so I could finish photo shoots/events quicker but after having to go on it every single day just to stay the #1 celebrity and doing the trick which took forever, I got tired and just deleted the app, and I don't think I can get back my account since I think I deleted it off the game centre. Then I found out they added a feature where you could get married and I was like damn :/ Anyway I didn't think of it until recently where on facebook there was a page about getting loads of money and stuff on the game and all you had to do was enter your username so I re downloaded the game but then I found out I had to complete a survey and enter a competition thing to get the coins and stuff which I didn't want to do so I just deleted it again.

3. MotelGuy

MotelGuy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Nah, but I love the Kardashian shows...