1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brave Frontier.

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Yosia, May 10, 2015.

1. Yosia

Does anyone play Brave Frontier? If so, do you have a good squad? What level are you?Discuss anything about the game here :3

I am level 63 at the moment, but I am power-levelling while it is 1/2 energy in the vortex. I have a pretty decent squad with 1 six-star unit, 2 five-stars and 2 four-stars. I do have another 5-star but not enough cost to include in my squad. >.<

2. Eponine

I'm level 129. I have a 6 star team for every element, except water because I have my 7 star Selena there. My cost isn't so great at the moment since she takes up 38, but my main team is currently Ardin as leader, Selena, Darvanshel, Altri, and Orna. I gotta get 6 more cost so that I can dump Altri for my Lucca, which will let me have Ardin, Orna, and Lucca to give all my units all elements and I can just have Selena for healing when necessary since I don't really need it.

Status effect guarding is nice and all but I really only need that for special circumstances like trials. I just usually end up using a Darvanshel or someone similar for my friend leader.

3. Burnedcloset

I stopped playing because it was taking too much of my time.

I did have a pretty good team though. Can't remember the names ATM. All 6* though.

4. Burnedcloset

I stopped playing because it was taking too much of my time.

I did have a pretty good team though. Can't remember the names ATM. All 6* though.