1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yay got my drawing tablet today!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Simple Thoughts, May 19, 2015.

1. Simple Thoughts

It just came in the mail. Just gotta get it all setup and then start doodling and stuffz x3

2. Cubxu

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Awesome! I have a graphics tablet that I haven't used yet. It was a bit of an impulse buy, because it was going insanely cheap. I'm getting more into drawing, but I'm working by pencil and paper as to build up some skills.

What tablet have you got? Mine is a 10X6.25 Inch Monoprice. Also, any tips? Drawing in general or tablet use? Sorry, a lot of questions :icon_bigg

3. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awesome! What kind of drawings do you do? Have a specific style?
    Also, any recommendations for a good drawing tablet that costs under or around $200?

4. Simple Thoughts

I got this one cause it was on sale myself, and I've been learning to draw and animate as well so I'm hoping it'll come in handy for both ^^

Also hoping it'll be okay, all the reviews seemed fair. They said for the price it did a good job, and that's good enough for me. ^-^

It's called an Adesso and it's 12" x 7.25"

Was wayyyyy bigger than I was thinking in my head, but that just means more drawing space!

---------- Post added 19th May 2015 at 05:04 PM ----------

I'm still learning, but I'm going to try and back and forth between furry art and an anime style. Maybe even blend the two together at points when I'm feeling inclined =P

Right now though I'm not super great or anything, I have a few decent doodles though. I got photoshop as well so I can always do touchups after the fact ( once I learn how to use it ) but between learning to draw and use Flash it's been tough keeping up with everything.