1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Left 4 Dead !

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by joshy the queen, May 23, 2015.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    do you know it ? :eusa_eh:
    do you love it? :wink:
    do you still play it?:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    pc or xbox 360?:eusa_shif
    left 4 dead 1 or left 4 dead 2 ?:eusa_thin
    who is your fav char?:thewave:
    are you waiting for the third left 4 dead ?(!!)

[​IMG]

2. Lazuri

I haven't played it in a long, long time but it remains my most played game on steam to this day. Well, Left 4 Dead 2, to be specific. I don't really know why I quit, I was borderline competitive level in that game.

3. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    last time i played it was 3 years ago i just bought the two games again with all the dlc MAPS steam has like the sacrifice and stuff for a very cheap price steam servers are still working and i still play on it for hours on the internet in those worldwide versus very fun but i hate it when players kick each other , i'm sad bill dies in the story so i guess if there was a third game he wont be in it anymore :dry:

4. Lazuri

Well, they go with new survivors every title, so if there's ever a third game there will be new people. The old survivors were basically just fanservice.

5. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    its true but not true at the same time
    if you played the latest dlc maps they have a chapter where the 7 survivors meet up together they talk about how they will protect you from up there and you need to fill something with gas AGAIN ! (yes even in single player all others are bots) the l4d1 survivors are included in l4d2 files and indeed the latest update had all the l4d1 maps and ability to play any l4d1 map on the l4d2 and many maps by fans had after that the 8 survivors together in different scenarios so yes they don't leave the survivors from another older game they include them in the other newer one so i think they wont include bill anymore if they follow the story

6. Lazuri

Like I said: fanservice.

7. Theo Weiss

Left 4 Dead 1 was one of the first games that I got for my Xbox 360 and I played the absolute crap out of it, by far one of my favorite game series. I've also played the second one for quite a bit but it just felt almost identical to the original in many ways and it bored me a bit. If I had to pick a favorite character it would be Bill, mainly because he's kind of a badass and he reminds me of my uncle :lol:

8. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I FUCKING LOVE THIS GAME!!! And I do still play it in PC. My friends and I, back in high school, played this game VERY competitively! We, 8 of us, would go to a computer rental shop and play this game in Versus mode. I totally fucked them using my underrated Smoker :badgrin:

I like L4D1 for Campaign Mode. The maps there are much interesting than L4D2's maps. I really like Blood Harvest. It's the hardest, in my opinion. But if we're talking about Versus Mode, I like L4D2 more. Mostly, of course, about the 7 playable special infected as compared to the 4 playable special infected in L4D1.

Bill is my favorite character!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 I cried after finishing The Sacrifice :tears:

And yes, I am still waiting and hoping for the 3rd franchise of Left4Dead! An EC friend of mine shared this link to me, and it gave me hope that they might still release L4D3.

9. Lazuri

The smoker is underrated. Especially in the first game. There were so many places where you could snag a survivor in such a way that you could not save him. That's kind of why I prefer the first game when it comes to competitive versus as the level design was fucking top and you could be very effective by knowing the map well. The second game had less places where you could really drive home a victory by instantly taking out a survivor. In fact the only place I can think of of the top of my head is in the Dead Center hotel where you can use a charger to charge a survivor out of the window to instantly take them out.

10. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are a lot of sure kill places in L4D2. Charger in The Parish's Finale, good Spitter timing in the elevator part of Hard Rain, any incapacitating special infected for Dark Carnival's first chapter where they have to go down a hill, etc.

11. ApexxShadow

I love the Left 4 Dead series! I have a huge fictional crush on Zoey XD

12. nohalos

My most played Steam game! I wish I could add y'all but sharing info is prohibited!

I am in no way good at this game. LOL but it's the most fun I've had since I got it for free! I didn't even have my own PC back then and I read that L4D2 is for free for 24 hours and I hurriedly made a Steam account and added it to my library or whatever. When I finally got my own PC and played it, I had a freaking blast!

I love killing witches. Always fun with a shotgun!

---------- Post added 24th May 2015 at 01:19 PM ----------

Also, Ellis is my fave. He's really cute and I even follow him on Instagram! (Also Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life)

13. Lazuri

Yeah, there were some, but not as many and the ones that existed were more obvious than the ones in the first game.