1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, anyone play Town of Salem?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BluhImCourtney, May 29, 2015.

1. BluhImCourtney

I guess I just want to chat about it, like ask your favorite roles if you play it, your type of playstyle... or just like talk about any of our favorite games/rounds we've had in it. ._.

And if I had the ability to private message, maybe we could get a whole game going with just EC members. ._. Might be fun.

2. Night Rain

That's definitely possible. We've had plenty of Cards Against Humanity game before, but usually with a lot fewer people though. Looking forward to playing this game. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. BluhImCourtney

Yeah, I was also thinking of CAH, too, but I've had some... pretty offensive games in that one.:lol:

Black card: "If Hitler were still alive, we would talk about ___."

White card: "Gas prices."

4. Im Hazel

Melody Hanabai was talking about it with me the other day. See if you can get here here... I myself know nothing. However:

Black card: "Why is mommy crying?"
    White card: "Daddy's belt."

5. Lazuri

The only thing I'll say is this.
    Black card: "The only thing better than _______ is _____"
    White card 1: A big black dick
    White card 2: A bigger, blacker dick

The stars aligned on that one.

6. Sienrar

Not really, but I can play a game of it from time to time.

7. Minamimoto_Fan

I haven't played it lately

Has there been updates? Have vampires and werewolves been added yet or was that a rumor?

8. BluhImCourtney

Werewolves are in, and they're still working on vampires.

Werewolves can attack every two night, and are night immune on those nights. They're also like mobile veterans. If someone visits their target that night, they die, too.

9. Lazuri

Y'know, I looked into this game and can see that it's a version of the classic RPG "Mafia" which I've had some fun with. I fondly remember where I single handedly wiped out a town as mafia. It was funny because my name was "Jackie Estacado", so it wasn't exactly subtle. I got nominated for lynching almost every day but kept alive due to my passionate defense speeches about cacti, turtles and teenage girl magazines.

---------- Post added 7th Jun 2015 at 02:17 PM ----------

Anyways, I'd totally be up for an EC only game of Town of Salem or CAH, could be fun. Besides, is it really something that has to be organized with PMs? Both of the games don't have any specific accounts, do they? You just go to the site, say what name you're using and go. I don't see why that's not something that can be done right here in the thread, but if any mods have any objections, please correct me.

10. Chrystina

Chrystina Guest

Yea I play! My favorite role has to be the Serial Killer, and is your profile picture Kirigiri from Dangan Ronpa? If it is you have great taste in anime :grin: