1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay relationships in Fire Emblem: Fates

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Ryu, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Ryu

Ryu

Well... I can't believe no one has brought this one up yet... Anyway, as y'all may or may not know, the latest installment in the fire emblem series came out two days ago and is set to be released in the west next year, and it's going to be the first nintendo RPG to feature gay relationships! There will be two versions of the game for each side of the story, as well as DLC that is to be released next month in Japan (little information is available about it at the moment though), and each version of the game will have one homosexual character, a Lesbian on the Hoshido game and gay guy on the Nohr version.

A full article is here -->Nintendo includes same-sex marriages in 'Fire Emblem Fates'

2. sartorious

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  3. Ryu

Ryu

Oops, I didn't see that...
    *beats self malicously*

4. Nekobi

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Can't wait for this game!
    love the FE series and finally being able to have gay relationships will be nice :slight_smile:

5. Ryu

Ryu

^same here. I only really started playing FE when awakening came out but after that I spent ages looking at fire emblem stuff. I still wanna get FE 7 for GBA...

I saw this video on the subject on the way to my cousins house which I thought might be interesting to watch if you haven't already: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xX6TsjXezeg