1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fire Emblem Awakening: Marriage and Children Dicussion

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by The Wallflower, Jul 3, 2015.

1. The Wallflower

I recently got this game after trying it out, and it is so addictive... and hard. Especially on classic mode.

Anyways, I know there are quite a few here who have played the game.

Since same-sex marriages aren't available, I created a female avatar, named Jewel.

I'm thinking about pairing her up with Stahl, because he's so damn cute and useful... but I want to be smart about this.

Which characters do you think would be good choices for Jewel?

Also, let's talk Chrom. I want to pair up Chrom with Olivia, which is apparently hard... but are there other good spouses for Chrom? Who did you pair up Chrom with, and why?

Let's also talk about the 11 children in the game, and who would be the best parents for them... I've done some research, but I'd like to see what you guys have done, and what you recommend. Currently, none of my characters have gotten married.

#1 The Wallflower, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  2. jewell

I've always thought archers were the sexist in the fire emblem games. I haven't played the one your talking about yet but my name is jewel.

3. jewell

Sexiest* lol