1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best camera to buy?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ouji, Jul 7, 2015.

1. ouji

ouji Guest

I am shopping around for a new camera. I am looking for a camera with nice, clear video. I upload a lot of Youtube videos. A few years ago, I had a really good camera I used for filming, but I ended up breaking it a while ago. I bought a new one, but it's terrible. It takes really fuzzy videos :/ Does anyone have any suggestions for cameras with good picture quality that are somewhat affordable? I just don't want to get to the store and buy another camera that is just crummy quality.

2. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Guest

I have a Nikon D3200 I use for photography. The video quality you can change from 1080 as max or lower than that. But the price is quite expensive since it's a DSLR.

Maybe you can look up some reviews on Amazon, YouTube, or Best Buy.

3. || Kheya ||

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You didn't mention your budget. Do you want a camera or a camcorder? would you be doing still photography along with creating youtube videos?

Assuming that you'll be using it for video recording only, you can look for camcorders though. you'll get lots of nice one in price range of dslr cameras. but first fix your budget as the quality and purpose varies a lot on the price range you are willing to fix.

I too, as the above poster Nocturnal mentioned, use a Nikon d3200 DSLR camera. It's tremendously good piece for it's price range. and serves well for both purposes, video & still photography.

#3 || Kheya ||, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2015