1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Video Gaming History

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by LakanLunti, Jul 27, 2015.

1. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What is your history in video games? Where did you start? Tell us the story from the very first game and console you have played to the very recent game you have played

My history with video games started with Nintendo Entertainment System way way back when I was still a kid. The first game I have played (this is what I remember) is Super Mario. I really enjoyed it, it is where my passion for video games started (that's why I am focusing in game design now). I played lots of games there also, Contra, Bomberman, Duck Hunt, etc.

Then on my 7th birthday my aunt gave me PS1 and there I played Crash Bandicoot and Spyro a lot. I also remember playing Dance Revolution with dance pad! :lol:

My aunt bought a computer and luckily they let play there! No internet yet so I played Counter Strike most of the time. I remember killing the entire Counter Terrorist team with Sub Machine Gun and a Dessert Eagle.

PS2! This console is LOVE! I have played LOTS of games here. Tekken ALL THE WAAAY!!! I use to play Nina but come Tekken 4 and Eddy became my fave character. Mortal Kombat too! GTA Vice City then San Andreas. Several racing games. Then sports games, but I only play AND1 and WWE: Raw VS Smackdown. And too many to mention :grin:

In the middle of PS2 days, Gameboy Advance became my best friend <3 Pokemon Emerald <3 Pretty much all my Gameboy games are Pokemon.

Then the age PC games! I was playing many online RPG's (RAN Online, Flyff, Scion of Fate, Battle On :grin:, etc) I also learned how to play DotA, but I wasnt really serious about it as compared to playing those RPG's.

Then I stopped playing video games because Magic the Gathering. But that was not really long. Months after I met Left4Dead and fell inlove with it! I would go out with my friends and play it! I remember we would compare our scores in the General Defense stats :grin: I mostly play L4D and L4D2 and Adventure Worlds the whole high school years, since I was still into Magic. Then on my 4th year of HS, my aunt gave me 3DS with Pokemon Black.

And I met the love of my life... League of Legends <3 I remember playing Maokai, first champion I played <3 Up until now, LoL has been my game. I also play some "side games" like Dragon Age II, Pokemon Online, Cockatrice, and Crossfire.

2. PerfectlyNormal

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I played mario at a friends house for hours... in the mushroom world place I was the only one who could go on the rotating parts without plumetting.
    Google pacman.
    Only google results.
    Wii, mario came with it.
    Then a website that I cannot post for reasons I cannot say (I do remember the name of it, and still go on it).
    More wii games.
    Online games.
    Minecraft.
    KSP.
    Online games and ksp, and that website.
    Never stopped with that website.

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

My very first time playing a game was at 4 years old on the Super Nintendo with Super Mario World. I DID play NES in my childhood too, but I didn't start there.

Nintendo has always been a major part of my life, especially Mario. To this day I never went even one year without touching one of his games.

The Super Nintendo also introduced me to my now favorite genre (RPGs) with Earthbound/Mother 2. I again, was four.

However, Yoshi's Island was the first game I ever beat when I was maybe 5 or 6 and I remember being so proud.

(I also played game boy as a child as well, which was fun)

We got an n64 when I was six, and I remember being so scared at some of the 3D monsters at the time, especially over Super Mario 64 LOL It's crazy because you look back and there's nothing terrifying about it. It also introduced me to my favorite platformers ever, Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie. Hell, I just recently replayed them.

When I was maybe 8 or 9....I was introduced to Pokemon. Red on the Game Boy was my first game in the series, and I've bought them all since then. I was so addicted and obsessed with Pokemon, and so was everyone else at the time which was great. To this day I still adore it.

I had a playstation but never felt too interested until my teenage years when I started becoming obsessed with with JRPG's. I also got a gamecube and got into Tales of Symphonia. I abandoned video games after that, and it took me a while to get back into it.

My next was maybe an Xbox 360 in my late teens-early 20's. And this system is what introduced me to my favorite video game of all time: Dragon Age: Origins. I can't even explain how much I've completed the game.

I skipped out on the Wii because it didn't interest me. I hated the controller and the motion controls. However, I had a DS/3DS to get my Nintendo fix from.

Now I have a Wii U and I do adore the system. I'm playing video games at least once a day.

Happy to have been a gamer for 20 years now! :3

4. Leifa

Was giving an N64 with a ton of "male" games when it first came out. (first experiance with video games) They were okay but didn't really get into it until marioparty...(lol) got a bunch of games and consoles over the following years but didn't find anything that really stuck until Final Fantasy on playsation and Phantasy Star on the Dreamcast...which rocketed me into MMOs and I've been playing MMOs every since, I love the social aspect. I also play FF games still and story driven games that are more like an interactive movie (telltale games) and I want to try Beyond: Two souls and game like that if they ever come for PS4. I didnt have a PS3. Want Final Fantasy re releases too.

Oh and I play League of Legends with my friends... lol

5. KayJay

Hmm, could bring back some good memories. Not sure who'd be crazy enough to read mine.

My first video game was Duck Hunt, from what I recall. My brother and I were allowed to use my dad's NES which was awesome. We switched to Mario not soon after and we played that a lot. I remember having my mind blown when my mom showed us how to get the fire power up. I have always been contempitive from a young age or not competitive but I like to be the best I can be at something. So even young I was pretty extreme. I'd play the clay mode of Duck Hunt and wouldn't lose to the point the score got to big and there wasn't enough room so it reset. Funnily enough I never beat Mario.

Some years later we got a Sega Gensis. It was pretty sweet. I think Sonic and Street Fighter were my favourites. There was also a game called Cyborg Justice that from what I recall taught me about how there are some games that you can play in your own way. You could customize your character with all sorts of Cyborg parts, it was enlightening.

Then came along the gameboy and N64. This is where it really started to become the main fixture of my life. Pokemon, Zelda, Mario, Mario Kart, Turok, GoldenEye and more. I played so much and I still secretly wanted to be the best but I wasn't really expressive about it. Like I got all the pokedex filled on Pokemon Blue, that was a great accomplishment. I lived on this stuff, all I wanted to do was play. I'd even avoid other things to play.

Still with the N64, I got into PC flash games. All silly and no memorable ones. It was around this time I got into Runescape. It sort of changed my gaming life. It was the first game I spent all night playing. I was 11 I think and I stayed up til 6am playing Runescape. It was the first game where there was no way to be the best which gave me a drive. I played a lot, I only ever got to level 79 or so. It wasn't that great but I did my best and the game opened my eyes to what was possible. I had an original DS around this time, not as many memories with it. I do remember being the best at Metroid Hunters, no one wanted to play multiplayer with me eventually.

Xbox came along next. Halo for days, Munch's Oddysee (omg oddworld, I love it), Fable, Max Payne, Mech Assault. There was too many to name. I eventually convinced my mom to let me get Xbox Live. Another game changer for me. I remember playing hide and seek online with strangers, talking on the mic in the game IIIX. Online was definitely the future. GTA 3 was another big game. It was the first game I remember that allowed you that much freedom while having a contained single player experience. Along with Xbox I got more into PC games. Diablo II was the big one, oh god did I do so many Baal runs. Warcraft 3 is another I played a lot, it is one of my favourite games still to this day. We had a GameCube around but it was mostly for my little brother. Animal Crossing and Smash Bros is all I have to say though.

Ways into the future I got an Xbox 360, near the end of that generation I ended up getting a PS3 as well. I played too many games to name. Two in particular I should point out around this time period, which have both actually changed my life was Harmonix' rhythm games* and World of Warcraft. Rock Band was a great thing for me. I started off on Guitar Hero 2 on easy mode, I held the guitar left handed even though I'm right handed. My step dad told me I was wrong so I played that way anyways because it felt natural and fuck him and his advice. I never realized there was a left flip mode til years later. I still can impress people playing that way even though to me it is normal. I moved my way up to expert eventually, getting all the achievements on Rock Band, GH2 and Rock Band 2. Although on GH2 I could never get the last few co-op achievements cause I didn't know someone good enough. No one would wanna play those games with me except one friend. I was too good to battle against and everyone felt overshadowed by me playing as a group. I started posting my scores on a website for the people trying to be the best. I didn't get any first place scores or anything but I was up there and proud. I moved on to drums and vox on expert but I definitely wasn't as good as on Guitar. I did it all though. It gave me a lot of confidence, I went to Niagara Falls once and stayed at a hotel. There was a GH machine in the arcade so I played a few songs. People started crowding around me, quite the experience it was.

World of Warcraft deserves it's own long paragraph. WoW was my way to escape, make friends, be myself, be good at a game and be valued for it rather than people hating me and most of all it is the reason I hung in there so long when shit in my life sucked. Also another great thing about it was it helped me come to terms with who I was. I could write a post doubly as long as my whole summarized gaming history and still not have it long enough to describe my WoW career. Anyways skip this next section if you aren't privvy to WoW lingo, it may be hard to understand otherwise.

I started off introduced by a friend. I played casually until I hit max level and was introduced to raiding. My first guild was very welcoming. The raid leader seemed to think I was some sort of legend waiting to happen. He told me if I keep going like I am, learning from people, asking questions, preforming like I did, that I'd go places on my server. So I did. I learned and people started to recognize I was important to the guild and raid team. I was a shitty healer who was new and 5 months later I was the best healer. It felt nice to be praised so much when all I was doing was doing my best. This all sounds egotistical maybe but I was used to being shunned for being so skilled at things. Eventually I left to guild and changed factions, I went through a few guilds until I found one that I won't forget. Blind Fate they were called. I wanted a new identity then, so I applied as DPS. I was a shadow priest at the time and they had 3 already. I had a sort of a break from WoW for life reasons so my gear was outdated by the time I was back. I went into the raid as a trial on farm bosses, I was top 5 in DPS with last tiers gear and on par with their resident shadow priests. I started getting the best gear first not soon after. It just made sense to give it to whoever put out the best numbers. My biggest competition was a Mage named Pyres. We strived to be the best, we both wore cloth gear so we'd discuss gear and agree which pieces are better for whom. It was cool to bond like that over a game, pixels, fake armour... But it all meant so much to us at the time. The second was a Resto Shaman, his name started with an I, I'm sad I can't remember. He was gay and he was the first person I talked to about my sexuality, I never mentioned gender at that point but he helped me through some thoughts and was a really nice guy. Helped me learn more of who I am. Sadly I had a bad disagreement with the guild leader and honestly looking back it was because I was acting like an entitled jerk, still though I found my last guild which changed me most. I made a new main. A warrior to tank with. I always had problems with tanks doing things poorly so I figured I'd be best to play such an important role since I learn well and had the skill. (More ego there but I mean, I guess that's me?) I joined a guild and got at it once my character was max level with decent gear. To keep it short I ended up becoming the best tank the guild had, their main tank had to take breaks a lot for life reasons and I'd fill in frequently, the GM knew I was gonna be really good so she started sitting me in as DPS to get some gear. Eventually I was the main tank, which I loved. You have such control of the fight as a tank and you have real survivability which is fun. I've killed the last 5% hp on a raid boss myself with no healers alive even, as a warrior that was insane because of the lack of self healing. Eventually I was known as one of the best warriors on the server and the best warrior tank on the server. Fuck now I'm just reminiscing about WoW, I'll end this part fast! My GM at that time was awesome, she talked to me about all the shit going on in my life and eventually I told her I thought I am trans. She helped me come out to others and was there. I still talk to her on occasion to this day. So I view WoW as an integral part of my life. I learned a lot of stuff on that game, life lessons, things about people and personalities and I learned lots about Kelsey (me :slight_smile:) I played for 6 years and honestly if I didn't have that chance to play WoW I may be dead right now.

So anyways now that WoW is out of the way... Fast forward to now. I had a year where I tried to distance myself from video games. I felt I wasn't growing up and they were holding me back. Basically a lot of 2014. So I didn't play anything, my mood got worse and I slipped into pretty dark times. Fast forward again until now, I have a new PS4 with 2 games. I'm having fun with it, I'm glad I'm getting gaming back into my life.

Games are my identity. When people I know in real life think Kelsey, the also think games. When someone tells a story about me it is usually involving a video game. It's just me and I'm proud I was able to live through the time in games that I have, I got to see so many innovations and changes. I'm sure there will be more coming but I'm glad I could start from the 8-bit era.

Also not sure how I forgot to mention Borderlands. Top game on my favourites list! So just a shout out to BL.

*I don't say Rock Band/Guitar Hero because once Neversoft started making Guitar Hero (Guitar Hero 3+) I stopped liking them. It wasn't precise enough for me, it really wasn't the same as GH2.

6. Matz

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think my very first console was the SNES, and I got in on a lot of classic 90's RPGs. Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy, Secret of Mana, and others were staples. I did some PC gaming when my brothers weren't, too, working through Diablo, Warcraft, and various adventure games like King's Quest and Hugo's House of Horrors. I also played Avernum (the series no one knows about) when it was Exile.

I got in on the Pokemon craze and did pretty much exclusively that for awhile when all the kids on the playground would have their Game Boys out. I beat up a lot of other trainers, heh.

When I got older I kicked the consoles and picked up a lot of indie PC games like Crypt of the NecroDancer and Faster Than Light. League of Legends was my thing for a couple years around 2011-2012, where I trended towards jungling. In 2015 I started playing FFXIV with a friend and his small guild that he brought over from ArcheAge.

Eventually I fell out of touch with "gamer culture" because I'm not interested in esports or competitive gaming outside of casually observing them and I purchase very few titles.

#6 Matz, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  7. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    My first console was the NES and my very first game was Super Mario Bros. Still have 'em today.

8. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm not a major gamer, but I have played several games. I used to play a lot with my Wii and my brother's SNES and N64 a lot.

My brother showed me some SNES games when I was very young (probably 5). I started out with Yoshi's Island and just kept playing because it was really fun. After playing several SNES games, I remember crying so I can start with his N64 games. My mom eventually forced him to let me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I don't remember the first game I played on the N64, but I remember myself being a little confused at first. I was the real game addict...

Banjo and Kazooie on the N64 was one of my favorite games as a child! 10/10 game and I would definitely play it again. I wish I could have played the sequel to that game. I played some Banjo Kazooie Grunty's Revenge (that's not the sequel) on the Game Boy Advanced.

I'm also kind of a Legend of Zelda fan (I haven't played many of the games, though). I loved Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time. I played some Twilight Princess on the Wii, but my brother took the game with him when he moved out. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I've played several Mario games. I've played Tetris Attack (I got so good at it that it got boring, but it was fun), Yoshi's Island, and Super Mario Kart on the SNES. I've also played Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart, Mario Party 8, and New Super Mario Bros Wii on the Wii.

I've been playing Minecraft for over the past 2 years. I don't play as much anymore, but I have played a lot. I log on from time to time.

Edit: I just looked in front of me and saw see the SNES with its games in the closet... collecting dust. Oh the memories!

#8 Skaros, Jul 28, 2015
  9. sierpinski

My first video game was chicken invaders. A very simple 2d game in which you shoot chicken floating in space. I still love it.

10. MetalRice

My first experience with video games was with Super Mario 64 on the Nintendo 64 when I was about 3 years old; it was a fun time.

11. MistyDawn

Out Status:
    A few people
    My first gaming experience started out on the super nintendo playing super mario, donkey kong, and some other game i dont even remember (apparently it wasnt that great) lol. Then i had been to a friends house quiet a few yrs down the road and found out he had a playstation and some jet fighting game i dont even remember that one either i just remember he always whooped me lol.

Fast forward to about 2005-6ish my step dad had bought the original xbox for me and my little brother we never hooked it up to online but lived on the game amped, still play it once an while. Then when i seen the 360 came out i ended up getting that and shared it for a bit before i decided my bro was mature enough he could have his own. Eventually he decided he was more a sony fan but still has love for xbox lol as for me i stuck with xbox.

12. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

My first console was the PS2, i discovered gaming only in the later half of my childhood. There's 2 series I have a deeply intertwined history with and those are the Mortal Kombat series and the Dynasty Warriors series. I can say alot more than the average person about these series' including some of the more low quality installments. I enjoy both for what they are and still feel a pretty big connection to them mostly because of the history.

13. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Donkey kong first, that was fun.

Then Pokemon (Sapphire).

Onto some worthless PS2 games, lol. Or, well, Star Wars: Battlefront was good.

Played World of Warcraft for many years, and Counter Strike.

Played Wii. Mario Kart, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy...

Now I play some random games sometimes... don't game much ^^

14. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

Star Wars Battlefront was indeed good. I like the 1st one for the maps but the second for the gameplay.

My gaming history is different from most people in that I never played or cared anything much for Nintendo games =D

15. redneck

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG seeing some of the people on this thread who started with SNES or later makes me feel ancient LOL.

My first video game was Pole Position on an Atari 7600 (see ancient) I remember spending my childhood playing games like Packman, Galixan, Centipede, and Mario Brothers (before they were super).

When I was in 5th grade I received a used NES and played games like Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Mario/Duck Hunt, Mario 3, Hogan's Alley, Metal Gear (wasn't solid yet), Contra, Arch Rivals, and my favorites was Ninja Gaden and Tecmo Superbowl.

A few years later I got a SNES. Played games like Street Fighter 2, Super Mario World (still play this one today), Donkey Kong Country, NBA Jam, and Madden before they started putting numbers on the game.

Then I got PS1. Played games like Crash Bandicoot, Jet Moto, more madden and other sports games, and Gran Turismo. OMG I almost forgot the most epic PS1 game ever Final Fantasy 7 (still play on my PS3)

PS2 brought about games like S.L.A.I. , more sports games and Guitar Hero.

Now I have a PS3 and don't really have a ton of games I have sports games, Gingi Days of the Blade, Deus Ex, Unreal Tournament 3, and several Rock Band games.

Would take a PS4 if it was given to me but I really don't play often enough anymore to really want one.

16. Justinian20

I'm more like Kageshiro, in that I started video gaming with the PS2 and the PC. My first game was Star Wars Battlefront 1, now me and my brother played and loved that game, the Geonosis map and the enemy having like 280 reinforcements while we only had one death until we were defeated, managing to win that due to my calmness in facing down Droidekas and the giant ship we used to slay the Droids.

Coming next was the Dawn of War series and Age of Mythology. Both were very fun and established my love of real time strategy games like these. Also in this period a game truly stood out Spartan: Total Warrior. My love of ancient history fuelled how I loved this game

I went into a sports phase and started playing sport games and also I was old enough for GTA, by then we got an Xbox 360 and a whole new generation of games including where I established my love of RPG style games, computer games. The rest of the time was quiet with my brother taking over the Xbox situation and playing Call of Duty and all those games. It ended when I went back to the PC, I bought Total War and now we are here, my brother bought the Xbox One, but so far I'm unimpressed with the console, barring Shadow of Mordor.

I started video gaming at 12 years old. I also didn't play Nintendo ever just because I never got into it.

#16 Justinian20, Jul 28, 2015
  17. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I remember messing around with arcade machines and an Atari, but it wasn't anything too serious. That didn't happen until my father purchased a Nintendo Entertainment System, which came packaged with Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt, and that would be my first game (or games, technically). It's one of the few times we could tolerate one another, so I have a fondness for the NES.

Super Mario Bros. 3, The Legend of Zelda, Excite Bike, Tetris, Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I-III, Final Fantasy, and others. I had an uncle that really liked the NES, and we'd see him every other weekend. He taught me a lot of the tricks to rapidly running through the Super Mario games, which I still remember to this day.

I had both a Sega Genesis/Mega-Drive and a Super Nintendo (still do, but they're in shoe boxes in the closet). Waaaay too many games to list, but of course I had the Sonic the Hedgehog and Super Mario games, along with The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, and Donkey Kong Country 1-3. Rocket Knight Adventures and Ecco the Dolphin were true gems. Some of my fondest video gaming memories is from this era. Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter introduced me to fighting games, and Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars drew me into RPGs.

Had a GameBoy, too. Poke'mon was a must, along with The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening. Kirby's Dreamland was fun, too.

The Nintendo 64 was next. Super Mario 64, Star Fox 64, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Super Mario Kart 64, and Super Smash Bros. were all owned and played. 007: GoldenEye was my introduction to first-person shooters, so it receives a special mention. Banjo-Kazooie was a blast as well. I still have the Nintendo 64, too, but it kind of just sits there idly.

PlayStation 2 and Nintendo Gamecube were next. I had too many games for the PlayStation 2, and enough for the Gamecube. This is when I discovered what would become my favorite game of all time, Tales of Symphonia on the Gamecube. Dynasty/Samurai Warriors, various Naruto and Dragon Ball Z games, and Final Fantasy VII and X were obtained and played, too. Sold the Gamecube but still have the PlayStation 2, but it kind of serves as a back up DVD player.

Had a X-Box for a little while but never really enjoyed it. Sold it and the few games I had.

I now have a Nintendo DS, Nintendo Wii, and a X-Box 360. Only own Poke'mon Diamond/Platinum, Poke'mon Conquest, and Poke'mon HeartGold for the DS, while I have Super Paper Mario and Wii Sports for the Wii. I hardly play the Wii, but it's useful for browsing the Internet sometimes. With the 360, I own several games but not as much as I have had.

The game I am playing the most currently is Destiny, for the X-Box 360. It's been years since I've actually enjoyed a first-person shooter and while it has it's problems, it's been a fun experience.

#17 Kaiser, Jul 28, 2015
  18. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've played video games from the time I could hold a controller. Funny story, but I actually remember getting scared when the PS2 controller vibrated and everyone laughed at me for it (but hey, I was like three).

Earliest games: SSX & SSX Tricky, Crash Bandicoot, Sly Cooper, Jak & Daxter, and DYNASTY WARRIORS (So much...)

When I was about 8-12 years old: Elder Scrolls III (Morrowind), Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic I & II, Sims 2 Pets & Sims 2 Castaway, as well as previously mentioned games

Ages 13-Current: Everything aforementioned, Halo, Elder Scrolls IV & V, Mass Effect, Sims 3, Kingdoms of Amular, Dragon's Dogma, Journey, Portal 1 & 2, Little Big Planet, and many more

My consoles have been: PS1, PS2, PS3, X-Box, X-Box 360, X-Box One, Wii (though I hardly touched that thing), and Gamecube

#18 Kodo, Jul 28, 2015
  19. Hiems

Nintendo 64 - some of the Zelda games and Pokemon Stadium

PS1 - Bloody Roar, Street Fighter, Tekken 3, Yu Gi Oh Forbidden Memories

Neo Geo Pocket Color - SNK vs Capcom: Match of the Millennium, KoF R-2, Biomotor Unitron

Dreamcast - Power Stone, Power Stone 2, Virtua Fighter 3, House of the Dead 2, Shenmue, Sonic Adventure, MvC2, SF3 3rd Strike, Capcom vs SnK 1 and 2, Soul Calibur

PS2 - A lot of games... some notable ones include Tekken 5, Yu Gi Oh: Duelist of the Roses, TTT, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X2, Kingdom Hearts, Persona 4

Gamecube - Pikman, SSBM

PSP - Final Fantasy Dissidia

Wii - Super Smash Bros Brawl

PS3 - Tekken 6, Persona 4 Arena

Nintendo 3DS - Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Fire Emblem Awakening

20. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First gaming system I ever had was an Atari 2600 I believe. Used to have a mess of games and played it like crazy. When I was around 9, got my NES and that was a wonderful time killer for the next few years. Had a SNES later, and moved on to PS2 and Xbox. Wasn't until about 5 years ago that I got my 360 and ps3 and now I have over 150 games and one heck of a backlog. Its absolutely amazing to see the progression of games over the last 25-30 years.