1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For people who play Smash Bros. On the 3DS

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BigBadBasher, Jul 30, 2015.

1. BigBadBasher

I honestly love Smash Run, and I've managed to beat many types of enemies in it. I gotta know about your experience with Smash Run; like which enemies you find the easiest, which ones are the most difficult for you. Oh and which character you prefer for it.

Me personally I find it easy with Bowser Jr., Bowser, Dark Pit, and Pit (all are my mains, yet Palutena is not my best). I'd say it's pretty easy taking out the smaller enemies and grabbing is VERY helpful, as I'm not completely experienced wih the game much (I still need to remember to dodge and shield, even grabs). what frustrates me most is that I've yet to beat a Clubberskull, which is the hardest enemy of all. I've beaten all types of enemies at least once, but I've NEVER been able to beat this monstrosity.

So what are your experiences with Smash Run?

2. Lillake

I haven't played much of Smash Run. To be honest, I never really know what's going on in that mode. A lot of the time when I play I'll think I'm doing well but my score will be really low, or I'll have what I think is an awful run only to beat my previous best score.

I do think it can be fun though. It's just that I'm usually more in the mood for the classic gamemode when I feel like playing.

3. Ardi

Out Status:
    Some people
    I really like Smash Run, but I don't really play Smash on the 3ds anymore. I always dreaded the controls and I prefer the Wii U version.

However, I really wish that Smash Run was on the Wii U and that you can play against players via Wi-Fi connection, because I had nobody to play it with locally at the time that I played on the 3ds.

My favorite character on Smash Run would have to be Villager or Rosalina. ^^ I have once beaten a Clubberskull but only after I buffed myself with a lot of strength and defense, so it barely did any damage to me while I had very high damage output. My only complaint, besides no wi-fi play, would have to be the very short matches at the end of smash run. I wish they were a little longer. ^^;

4. Steele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, this. I love the Wii U version, but it bothers me that it doesn't have a solid single-player (or even multi-player) mode like Adventure Mode from Melee or Smash Run (and I hate smash tour).

I usually just use my top 10 characters in Smash Run: Link, Yoshi, Ike, Samus, Robin, Rosalina, Zelda, Palutena, Zero Suit Samus, and Little Mac, in that order.

I find that Zero Suit Samus usually kicks the most ass, but my highest score is currently with Link. And as far as enemies go, the only one I haven't been able to beat is the Mimicutie, I fucking hate those things. I like the big enemies that give you a lot of rewards, like Bulborbs and Bonkers (if I manage to beat them). But I wish there were more Zelda and Metroid enemies and not such an overabundance of Kid Icarus enemies.

#4 Steele, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2015