1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MOBA games?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Feln, Aug 20, 2015.

1. Feln

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I know most likely everyone now will scream "LOL!" or Smite, HOTS, Dota etc... But I am actually playing Shards of War it's a game released almost a year ago, still in beta, but with tournaments already. It appeared on Gamescom this year too.

It's a fast paced sci-fi themed game where teamwork is the key, because the whole team has to work for leveling up, there is no leveling up alone in match. It has 21 playable characters and a lot of skins, it is totally free to play and it is not p2w (pay to win) for sure!
    Here is a quick "plays of the week" video with best actions from one of the weekly cups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtlXFyNfAxQ with amazing commentator that always goes crazy!
    If anybody fancies trying this game I'd highly recommend messaging me your e-mail, I'll send you referral link then "invite you to game via e-mail" you leveling up gives me a little boost and it gives you double exp for the first week too! :slight_smile: Also I have few limited edition character+skin codes left which would definitely help, but I'll redeem them if you'll promise to play at least to level 15 (with double-exp it's not that hard).

Cheers! :slight_smile:

#1 Feln, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2015