1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shadowrun Hong Kong [spoiler warning! ]

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by RainDreamer, Aug 25, 2015.

1. RainDreamer

So who here has been playing Shadowrun Hong Kong?
    I am just about a third into the game, but it has already been such an amazing experience. I especially love the story telling and character building. It doesn't try to ham fist anything down your throat, but leave the story there for you to explore and discover, like some tid bits of information that you will never know about if you didn't choose a specific conversation. Case in point, and spoiler alert: the MC's street brother, Duncan, when talked about their shared past, mentioned that he dated someone named David. It was very casual and normal, and you wouldn't know if you didn't talk to him about it.
    I love that. Have a gay character in there, but make no big deal about it. It feels natural, and makes the character more human.

How about you? Is the shadow world treating you well?

2. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

it sounds interesting, what type of game is it o=

3. RainDreamer

It is a turn base isometric CRPG, based on a classic board game about a world where magic returns right in middle of a cyber punk reality.

Here is a gameplay vid for you:
    [YOUTUBE]ne7VfHWwa_s[/YOUTUBE]

4. Nikky DoUrden

Is the story better than the original ? i couldn't finish the original one .. just couldn't :frowning2: plus u cant save anywhere u want it adds

#4 Nikky DoUrden, Sep 4, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  5. RainDreamer

Much, much better than shadowrun returns. Have you tried Dragonfall yet? Epic story too.

6. Nikky DoUrden

Thanks i'll definatly try both of them then !!! :slight_smile: