1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Phone games recommendation

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by White Rose, Sep 8, 2015.

1. White Rose

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So, as the title says, I just got a Windows Phone and I was wondering what are some fun(and possibly free) games on the store, maybe obscure ones who don't get noticed but are worth a playthrought.
    RPGs, platformers and adventure ones mainly, but almost anything is fine if good, I'm new to Windows Phone and I don't want to pass over something good because underrated and lost behind Candy Crush and Angry Birds.
    The Store doesn't seem so furnished as Android's but there must be something interesting.

#1 White Rose, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  2. RawringSnake

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I do not play games on my phone, mostly because they don't seem to hold my attention for long, and even if they do I can't really afford to spend battery life on games when there are more essential things I need my phone for (plus, I already own a 3DS for playing on the go). That said... If I DID play mobile games I would definitely try:

• Crossy Road
    • Monument Valley
    • Threes!
    • Terraria
    • Hitman GO
    • Snake Rewind
    • Plants Vs. Zombies
    • and maybe Machinarium

Any Bejeweled clone would also be right up my alley. Pako looks interesting too.

#2 RawringSnake, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2015