1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minecraft. A great game. Do you guys play?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by TheBiBoy, Sep 28, 2015.

1. TheBiBoy

TheBiBoy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello Everyone,
    I play a game which ye might have heard of called minecraft. It is about surviving and building and most of all minecraft. I think it would be great if I write a little post expressing my opinion on it.

First off to be on the jokes side, it is awesome! My first ever experience of minecraft was on my phone and there was only one hostile mob. This means creatures that are out to kill us. But as I played on my laptop then my gaming world on minecraft fully developed. I used to always play with my bro but now its mostly a survival multiplayer server on which he plays also.

If you guys would express your opinions down below and if you play minecraft or want to play it I am sure it would be a great conversation!

Take Care,
    GoauldLord

2. RainDreamer

Played it, but lost interest in it because I have no one to play with, and I don't like public servers.

3. Images and Words

Ah, the 9 millionth minecraft thread :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I play it somewhat casually, although I used be a hardcore minecraft player (from like alpha to about 1.3). I play a lot more CS:GO and Civ 5 now, though. Still a fantastic game.

4. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I used to play it with some friends but quickly lost interest. It wasn't my kind of game at all. :/

5. galaxygia

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Mmm I used to but I lost interest. Gets a little old after a while, but when my friends come over we play on it. I built a huge horse stable thing (took me a whole summer... it's AMAZING) and my best friend and I always check it out when she comes over. :slight_smile: I haven't opened Minecraft since the last time she was over which was... in June I think.

6. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Haven't touched it in several months, but I was working on creating Nazi Berlin, particularly based on the designs for Germania. Controversial, but it gives me an excuse to be flamboyant and flashy.

If I'm recalling correctly, I have the Reichstag and some streets and... that's it.

7. Images and Words

Most of my worlds were like... a house...

8. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I liked building elaborate things for awhile, but now I get at least as much of a thrill exploring labyrinthine underground caverns, fighting the monsters and pushing back the dark. It's a neverending adventure that always leads to great discoveries. :grin:

9. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No. I simply don't have the patience to play that game.

10. Yosia

I used to play it a lot way back when it was in beta stages. I lost interest though when things like the enderdragon and all that came into play, mainly because instead of it being a fun game where you can build and mess around, it tried to be too much like every other MMORPG.

I also used to enjoy back in beta stages because of the mods, especially the Aether mod and all that. (I know I contradicted myself because I said I didn't want it to be like an MMORPG... but it was better than what Mojang managed to do) xD

Basically, what was a very good game in terms of creativity, tried to become too much.

11. Vivince

Out Status:
    All but family
    I actually to this day still play it. I began to play it since I was about... 16? Since I found out about public servers since that day two years ago I have been playing on only one server. I go on other ones at time but rarely.

12. YinYang

I play every once in a while. I like to play survival or make pixel art, but I don't play often anymore.

13. Serperior

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    The only thing I like to do is grief

14. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As someone studying IT, gaming and technology comes up a lot. Trust me, I hear about Minecraft quite often, it seems kinda popular now. Never played it though.

#14 Canterpiece, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  15. Skaros

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Used to play it a lot but kind of lost interest.

Although, if someone were to ask me to play with them, I'd be happy to.

16. BrokenRecord

BrokenRecord Guest

Of course I do. It's practically what the majority of my past summer was all about. I have it for my limited edition white PS4 and find every aspect of it enjoyable. I love the beautiful intentionally bad graphics, the gorgeous, simplistic scoring (I have it all on my iPod - yes, I still have one) the monsters, the animals, the nigh infinite possibilities of passing the time, the massive world to explore...It's so great! It's one of the most wonderful achievements in gaming. I absolutely love it. :grin:

17. Ryu

Ryu

I found it entertaining for about 8 months when I first got it, but after a while it loses it's novelty. It just gets old doing the same thing day in, day out, EG. You play survival for a month and I get fed up of dying and losing stuff, play on a minigame server for a while and I'lll get bored of playing those minigames and always losing, build on creative for 4 weeks and I'll run out of inspiration of stuff to build. There's always something that'll get dull after doing it repeatedly.

18. TheBiBoy

TheBiBoy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I am still interested into it the few years I have been playing it now. I barely build anything I mostly mine and fight. Minecraft is a really interesting use of my free time when I am not exercising or busy!

19. Beach Lover

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I played a lot last year and ran some of the largest public modded servers to ever excist. Burned out after people stole some cash it was super fun and honestly lead to a lot of great networking options for me.

20. CamaroBlack

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I just started playing it again this month after not touching the game for months mainly because I thought they were going to release 1.9 but I guess that's not coming out yet I mostly play multiplayer mini games, survival just gets boring to me

#20 CamaroBlack, Sep 29, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015