1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Regarding 2 Nintendo e shop games

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by CyanChachki, Sep 29, 2015.

1. CyanChachki

I really want to buy Super Mario Bros and Shovel Knight from the Nintendo e Shop. I'm more than willing to buy a new DS card just for the games as well as the e shop card, which I know where to get and how much each of them costs.

My question is, has anyone tried these games? I want to know if the Super Mario Bros game is exactly like the SNES version, saving and all. I've looked into Shovel Knight and I've heard that it's a really good game. I've even watched a bit of game play but I want to be for sure on what I want before I actually get it. Are these games worth it?

2. Gallium

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First of all, Super Mario Bros was launched on the NES, not on the SNES. And second, Shovel Knight is an excellent game. If you are a fan of platformers, this is a game for you. Is a mix between Ducktales, Mario, Zelda II and Metroid. I would recommend it. Also, if you are going to buy the Wii U version and you have a friend who would like to play, you need the amiibo. Is an exclusive feature of the Wii U, but you may also use it on the 3DS version so you can customize Shovel Knight. And finally, there will be future upgrades where you will play as you enemies, just like "Plague of the Shadows".

3. GeeLee

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The SMB on the e shop is ye olde Game Boy Colour version, same as the NES version but with added stuff (over world map, challenges, saving etc). Also has quick saving for those tricky jumps.

#3 GeeLee, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015