1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many gamers are there on EC?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by singtoh1, Jan 21, 2009.

?

Are you a gamer?

1. Yes

86.2%
  2. No

13.8%
  1. singtoh1

So out of curiosity, how many gamers are out here on EC?

Also what kind of gamers are you all and whats your favorite games? (Rpg, Fps, Racing etc.)

I'm a Rpg/strategy gamer mostly but will play almost anything.

Some of my favs are Mario Rpg, Final Fantasy, Vandal Hearts, Suikoden, Brigandine, Tekken, Mortal combat, most superhero games, DDR, and Rock Band(which I want my own copy so bad!).

2. crystaltriforce

some of my favorite games are RPG's like final fantasy, games like zelda, puzle games like tetris and Dr. Mario, sonic the hedgehog, kirby, and games like smash bros. brawl.

3. Shevanel

I guess you could say i'm a gamer, Rockband/guitarhero/Callofduty/fallout3, has me right now. But i did leave my xbox at home this semester, idk if i'm gonna go get it one weekend, i might tho, idk. I guess you could say i'm a gamer thoough.

4. Jeimuzu

DIABLO II!

Hehehe...

5. myra

I'm not a hard core gamer or anything. I love playing though when i have the chance. I love Zelda and tetris. And i'm amazing at guitar hero and rockband. haha! (though I'd much rather play my real guitar). I really like RPG's though, as long as the fighting isn't turn based. Morrowind and Oblivion are fun. And I love Soul Caliber. My boyfriend can't beat me on that and its his game. I'm pretty much a button masher when it comes to that though. I also like racing games. I can kick the crap outta people on those.

Dang...I just realized...i'm the only girl! Where are you ladies?!

6. BlueRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love rpgs.

7. singtoh1

Smash Bros is great when you have a ADD moment cause its all over the place.

I can't believe I forgot about Zelda! I used to play the super nintendo one Link to the Past every other day.
    Morrowind is awesome I'm just not good at it for some reason.

What Systems do you all prefer to play?

8. joss22

I am essentially the biggest gamer I know, I have a gaming PC, a DS, PSP, Wii, and PS3. I personally like a variety of types of games, mostly Action Adventure, Platformers, and RPGs

9. myra

I'll play anything I can get my hands on. Wii just wears me out though. I'm not coordinated enought to play it. I only own an Xbox, PS2 and game cube. I really miss the old nintendos though. all 5 buttons on those controllers. A,B, start, select, and the control pad. :tear:

10. lodiug

The Sims 2!! And any game where you can race against or kill someone!

11. singtoh1

I'm not much of a fan of hand held games but would get one if I had the money for the new release of Final Fantasy IV. That is my first Rpg game that i ever played on the Super Nintendo. I have to many systems ugh. I have Playstation(1,2 and 3), Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Game cube, Wii and Sega. I have a PC but I don't really play on there unfortunately.

Yea I remember those times. Those were best!

I can only play racing games if I can blow up the characters like Twisted Metal and Mario Kart.

12. singtoh1

What kind of Rpgs do you play BlueRose?

13. Derek the Wolf

XBL Gamer HUAA!

14. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Obsessively so, since I was about five. All consoles, nearly all genres, any time, any day. It's my biggest, most expensive, longest-lasting, and most serious hobby. Thanks for the SNES, mom!

15. Apocalypte

I used to be a far more serious gamer than I am now. I love RPGs, adventure games, puzzle games and Nintendo silliness. Unfortunately, I never got back into playing console games after I quit WoW.

Favourite games would be Metroid Prime, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy X, We <3 Katamari, Super Smash Bros Melee, Dragon Quest 8 and Ikaruga.

16. I'll play anything :slight_smile: I'm not a heavy gamer, but I do enjoy it.

17. Doglover

I consider myself a gamer, mostly hanging around RPGs and some FPSs.

18. Markio

I don't identify as a gamer anymore. Or much ever. I do play Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow from time to time still. And on occasion I play the N64 and even a Gamecube game or two, but I've never advanced to DS or PS3 or Wii or XBox level.

19. jotheoneandonly

lara croft is my fav. its fantastic. second is mario bros, and pretty much anything to do with nintendo

20. Tom

Tom Guest

I used to be a massive gamer, mainly on games such as Final fantasy (7 being the best obviously), Diablo II and th age of empires series. I still play on them occasionally now, but since coming to Uni I tend to play more short lived games that dont take forever to complete fully, such as dawn of war =] (and even then I mainly do skirmishes cus I dont have time for the campaigns)